Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And thankfully you have stopped trying to convince yourself that Dele is playing well and anyone criticizing him is a cunt.

It's the same for all the culprits....two of you have stopped defending his form and the teams pedformances of late to just have digs, and the other is simply neg repping every post.

Those happy clapper sticks have gone quiet.

Why dont you lot fiercely defend Deles game like you was the other week?

Must be hard admitting to yourselves that you'd prefer to see Lamela and Son partner Kane on Saturday with Winks and Dembele in CM eh

:harrysmile:
Are you really that obtuse, or are you just trying to wind me up?
The only thing I objected to was your moronic description of him and his performance - so why don't you try acting your age and not your shoe size?
Ive no problems with recognising when his form drops, but realistically it's only because of the standard he can play to that makes it stand out. I'd rather have Alli performing on 2 cylinders than Sissoko on full throttle with afterburners and nostrils full of coke.
When are you going to admit that Sissoko is essentially a block on progress?
Stop trying to win the internet with your half arsed attempts at withering put downs - you come across as a right merchant when you do that.
Try talking to people on here, you might even get to stop flouncing off like a diva on broken high heels

You're on a yellow now, you muppet!

How many times have you been binned out of curiosity?

giphy.gif
Once. Last summer.

Nope I can't let it go you're right.
People cunting me off now saying the same just days later.

There is no gloating. I wish I was wrong, but I wasn't and now you all see it.
It's Spurs that are suffering not some poor TFC posters. I came back to show some of you up for what you are.....goody two shoes fan boys when it suits but when it doesn't Dele can see the bench now Lamelas back.

People have gone full circle in under a week, and are now saying the same things they claimed made others negative cunts.

No, I'm not coming back as a regular poster, to your obvious delight. Joe and Salmon are an example of what this place is driving away, it's a shame they've gone.

Enjoy the playground.

Good riddance

Nope I can't let it go you're right.
People cunting me off now saying the same just days later.

There is no gloating. I wish I was wrong, but I wasn't and now you all see it.
It's Spurs that are suffering not some poor TFC posters. I came back to show some of you up for what you are.....goody two shoes fan boys when it suits but when it doesn't Dele can see the bench now Lamelas back.

People have gone full circle in under a week, and are now saying the same things they claimed made others negative cunts.

No, I'm not coming back as a regular poster, to your obvious delight. Joe and Salmon are an example of what this place is driving away, it's a shame they've gone.

Enjoy the playground.
Victim complex much?

Are you really that obtuse, or are you just trying to wind me up?
The only thing I objected to was your moronic description of him and his performance - so why don't you try acting your age and not your shoe size?
Ive no problems with recognising when his form drops, but realistically it's only because of the standard he can play to that makes it stand out. I'd rather have Alli performing on 2 cylinders than Sissoko on full throttle with afterburners and nostrils full of coke.
When are you going to admit that Sissoko is essentially a block on progress?
Stop trying to win the internet with your half arsed attempts at withering put downs - you come across as a right merchant when you do that.
Try talking to people on here, you might even get to stop flouncing off like a diva on broken high heels

Together with your mates Smoked Salmon and Joe!!
Remember Salmon fucked off because five or six posters didn’t like him in A stupid poll then requested publically for Case to Close his account!

Pathetic

No the Forum isn’t going to suffer with twats like you three gone and Spurshino in his many disguises

It’s got better imo

We need sissoko because dembele is fucked and injuries to wanyama and Toby mean dier is needed elsewhere. I don’t think that poch really rates him and would let him go if a decent bid came in.
Can he defend? If he can then use him as a DM, he is pretty useless elsewhere in the forward positions. In all honesty, I would play him no where and put him on January sale.

No the Forum isn’t going to suffer

It has suffered. There is no room for discussion because of people like you.

That's why the Dele thread has sunk like a stone into page two. He's like the big elephant in the room.
A good game tomorrow and the thread will be revived. A poor game and the thread will
sink further.

Says it all. Enjoy the sect.....it's great here when everyone agrees eh.

Its quite simple after the last 2 performances people want to see Dele dropped for the next game, people are also asking for Eriksen to be dropped. When you were calling for Dele to be dropped people didn't agree and in that time he turned out spectacular displays against Liverpool and Madrid, don't understand what you have to be smug about, your not suddenly right about him being dropped 2 months ago because people are calling for it now...
It's a farce that you actually believe that.
So when certain people want Dele dropped it's fine, but because I called out his form before you sheep did, I was wrong....

Laughable beyond words.

The fact is, it's become undeniable that he's been poor bar two games this season. You all hid behind his stats and played off the last two years now realise that's worn thin.
So NOW he can see the bench, because YOU want that.

So what about all the "Dele should never be dropped stuff".....?

"Never ......until we change our minds...."

Christ, fucking hell

It has suffered. There is no room for discussion because of people like you.

That's why the Dele thread has sunk like a stone into page two. He's like the big elephant in the room.
A good game tomorrow and the thread will be revived. A poor game and the thread will
sink further.

Says it all. Enjoy the sect.....it's great here when everyone agrees eh.

“People like me?”

Please explain as you’re beginning to sound very much like Gibbs131 lately!

:pochfacepalm:

It's a farce that you actually believe that.
So when certain people want Dele dropped it's fine, but because I called out his form before you sheep did, I was wrong....

Laughable beyond words.

The fact is, it's become undeniable that he's been poor bar two games this season. You all hid behind his stats and played off the last two years now realise that's worn thin.
So NOW he can see the bench, because YOU want that.

So what about all the "Dele should never be dropped stuff".....?

"Never ......until we change our minds...."

Christ, fucking hell
Whats the big deal, you wanted him dropped earlier some didn't agree and argued their case. I thought Sissocko was terrible against woolwich and should no longer be starting games, pretty much everyone disagreed with me but now after the Leicester game people agree, im not here throwing a hissy fit announcing my departure from the forum. Fucking hell mate grow a pair, getting yourself all worked up because nobody agreed with a point you made 2 months ago, but at the same time saying there's no room for discussion here anymore. Wouldn't be much of a discussion if everyone just agreed with you. Its also funny your the same person who was calling anyone who wanted competition for Dele a melter in the summer.

Sounds to me like you should have got on board with my "we need to sign a quality attacking midfielder in the summer to push Dele and Eriksen" vibe Sammy.

Instead of cunting me off and claiming I had said things I never said.

:allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom