Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The media really are shits to us - when our players perform well they are supposedly gonna be sold where as when Woolwich start doing well sanchez and ozil are gonna stay..
I don’t think being gifted 6 points in their last two games is doing well.
To be honest for all their effort against us and Burnley it took bad officiating to score.
That’s with a completely rested first 11 in both games who played no European football midweek.

Given the way you are reviled, by everyone except Scott, why don't you read the signs?

Are you just so determined to wreck everything of value on here?

And Mindblown. He's my friend sometimes.
Im sorry im not as popular as you though.
Jack-Nicholson-Crying.gif

Last edited:
THis place is a fucking embarrassment after a defeat.

Prople who laugh at Arse TV should take a seriously long hard look at themselves.
You'r probably right, to be fair mate.
Me, well I like to come and let a bit of steam off with the intention fucking off soon afterwards but keep getting dragged back in to senseless arguments by others who insist on keeping me here. Tagged all over the fucking shop.
Catch 22 really I guess

Hey Mick, I reckon you must be one of these guys who votes me in the bin after each post, only to get the message you already voted for this user.
You then spend the rest of the evening trying to understand why everybody else hasn't also voted me out too, and next day im still here.

You chill, Mick.... This ones on me. :avbfu:

Me, well I like to come and let a bit of steam off with the intention fucking off soon afterwards but keep getting dragged back in to senseless arguments by others who insist on keeping me here. Tagged all over the fucking shop.
Catch 22 really I guess

Indeed... And fuck you for not seeing how much of an asshole that makes you.

Indeed... And fuck you for not seeing how much of an asshole that makes you.
So much abuse. Really not necessary on a family board.
Anyway Squeak. How comes you took me off your ignore list?
You couldn't even make it through a day wiithout falling off the wagon.

I recommend to anyone take a few days away from the forum, then go back and just read it.

Fucking hell, this place has become a big pool of piss. You need the distance to see it.....Im not joking, its a fucking farce.

If some of you are still ok with what you are posting after a break, then fuck me, you need help.
Sad, sad times.

:roseunsure:

I recommend to anyone take a few days away from the forum, then go back and just read it.

Fucking hell, this place has become a big pool of piss. You need the distance to see it.....Im not joking, its a fucking farce.

If some of you are still feel ok with what you are posting after a break, then fuck me, you need help.
Sad, sad times.

:roseunsure:
Welcome back sammyspurs sammyspurs
A member with whom I disagree on almost every topic, but who can at least have an argument without resorting to playground insults.
Sorely missed

Last edited:
Catch 22 really I guess

You’re a good man JT and one who definitely supports the club, that I have no doubt.

Keep the faith brother.

Hey Mick, I reckon you must be one of these guys who votes me in the bin after each post, only to get the message you already voted for this user.
You then spend the rest of the evening trying to understand why everybody else hasn't also voted me out too, and next day im still here.
Actually no.

So much abuse. Really not necessary on a family board.
Anyway Squeak. How comes you took me off your ignore list?
You couldn't even make it through a day wiithout falling off the wagon.

Sadly the thread makes zero sense with your barrage of misery-spam blocked....

I'm not a fan of the ignore button... Merely a short-term measure.

Damned if u do, damed if you don't as they say....

I figure youll disappear again soon until the next opportunity to whinge anyway.

THis place is a fucking embarrassment after a defeat.

Prople who laugh at Arse TV should take a seriously long hard look at themselves.

A single defeat is never enough to justify a mass meltdown. I agree with you completely if that were the case. But in the general context of current form alarm bells are being rung for a lot of reasons and rightly so.

The league form has crashed. And it’s not simply the defeats. It’s the nature of the defeats and it is the opposition that adds to the feeling ill ease.

I feel the team has been extremely poor in the majority of recent matches. Coming to point last night where the annoyance has over run for myself ( and a lot of fans )

Anyone player who remembers the feeling of losing out to Leicester in 2016, how Leicester behaved and how we were mocked by the whole fucking premier league ( so it felt ) should have been showing a hell of a lot more fight, balls and desire last night than what they did show. Similar feeling to the performance v the Arse holes up the road. To be so flat when it would = our fans being mocked and laughed at and ensuring the twats in the media cry for Wenger’s new dawn.....well losing is fine. Losing with your limp dick in your hand frankly is not.

And WBA ? Awful. Palace. Awful. Burnley Awful.

Now the quandary is that the Champions League has been FANTASTIC. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. But that is not a place to hide. We can’t and should not be seeing such a gulf in the performances in either competition. That we are is puzzling. Liverpool at home. Brilliant. We can do it....why can’t we do it all the time ? By that I don’t mean win all the time. I mean perform like the team that pushed so hard in two years and this season in Europe

Last edited:
Why the hell does he play. Would not swap poch for any manager in the world. But I do not understand what he sees in sissoko. Just don't understand. The term waste of space is used too lightly but for him it is spot on. He is that bad.

But Poch clearly doesn’t agree so he sees something maybe you don’t

Back
Top Bottom