League Cup - The Dawson Derby, The Andy Reid Looking In A Fridge For The Last Pork Pie Parade, Conte's 45 Minute Wonders. ON WEDNESDAY AT 19:45!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And our transfers in the summer were not cheap and most were happy with the window. Now this turgid shit.
It was cheap. Average decent PL player cost is £50m. Mancity pay that and see where they are.
Only Richy was £60m, the rest were around £25m, £0m, £15m£18m,£loan....

Better of buying good once rather than buying cheap twice, three times...... Serge, Doherty, Royal, Spence....

It's all wrong hence where we are. You have to let the manager buy and not buy what's available on the cheap. It's not working and will never work.

Wow FUCKING imagine you went up there for this shit …absolute disgrace.
Don't have to imagine.
I did. Got a headache this morning, totally sleep deprived got back at 2am.

I think I might start my own chant.

Tottenham get battered everywhere I go.

4 away games this season and we've not scored a single goal. I'm going to calculate how many shots on target we've had across those 4 games, I think it's about 10.

Might call it quits now, the performance isn't worth wasting time and money. I mean why am I paying them money when I reckon I can genuinely do a better job than them.

The players were close enough to the pitch to hear some of the expletives from the fans. Not surprised none of them came over close enough after the game.

Roll on the world cup, Forest fans giving Dier and Kane stick. Can't imagine what they'll be thinking when they're supporting them for England.

Also forest fans were muggy, but it's another ground off my list.

Come here........ Come to Joan and let it all out

couple-cute.gif

I Like your PJs

Don't have to imagine.
I did. Got a headache this morning, totally sleep deprived got back at 2am.

I think I might start my own chant.

Tottenham get battered everywhere I go.

4 away games this season and we've not scored a single goal. I'm going to calculate how many shots on target we've had across those 4 games, I think it's about 10.

Might call it quits now, the performance isn't worth wasting time and money. I mean why am I paying them money when I reckon I can genuinely do a better job than them.

The players were close enough to the pitch to hear some of the expletives from the fans. Not surprised none of them came over close enough after the game.

Roll on the world cup, Forest fans giving Dier and Kane stick. Can't imagine what they'll be thinking when they're supporting them for England.

Also forest fans were muggy, but it's another ground off my list.

Respect for you and others support for this shitshow mate

Salute Honor GIF by CBS

Football was shite but it was a good day general. Great turn out and met some people I haven’t seen for a while.
Forest really are a cringe muggy set of fans., very similar to Leicester but without the plastic clappers.
They sing mull of kintyre, was expecting them to follow it with a rendition of Jingle bells. They still do that embarrassing bollocks when a keeper runs up to take a goal kick, that was pathetic in the 70’s. Definitely a lower league mentality.

There were lots of players that need to take a good look at themselves this morning. Many couldn’t be arsed, it’s clear to see that their focus is on the World Cup which is unacceptable as they are paid handsome wages by the club not their country.
I have no idea what England are expecting from Harry Kane as he is fucked, he was barely jogging last night.
It beggars belief that our FA thought it was a good idea to make our teams play 9 games in a month on the lead up to a World Cup. The players are already on empty.
This is going to be a long silly season with injuries galore.

You’re shit !

Aaaasaahhhhh

Conte out. Maybe you can get away with this shit in Italy, or with insane money in the EPL, but we need to be playing our young talent. I think any reasonably positive coach could do better than this with the players we have.

Spence looked far better than Doc or Emerson. Gil looked excellent too. Bizarre they haven't gotten more time under Conte...
I actually think Gil is pretty meh at best tbh.

Don't know what to say anymore, this club staggers from one crisis to another.
I could take defensive football if we are getting results, but we have been set up to absorb it then break.
Unfortunately we can't do it, and are leaking goals at an alarming rate, we are now averaging two goals a game and that isn't sustainable.
I think it is getting worse, confidence is draining from players and supporters alike.
Spoke to a few this morning, who didn't bother going last night, and are seriously questioning whether to renew next season.
Conte leaving I don't think is the answer, whoever comes in will suffer the same problems as previous incumbents.
This club is rotten right through, I doubt 2/3 windows will resolve it, what we need is change of direction and attitude, until that happens everything remains as it is.

I hate to lose any game but look at the results last night. Almost every team playing in Europe got knocked out, only City and Liverpool (on penalties against a lower league side) went through. Us, Woolwich, Chelsea and West Ham all out. United may well exit tonight.

We just didn’t have enough in our legs due to injuries and the schedule. 12 games in 30 days is just daft. Everyone at the top end of the league is burned out. Even City are scraping wins at this point.

We can continue that this weekend by getting battered by Leeds too, proving that losing to them wasn't entirely shameful for Liverpool...

Obviously the defeat was bad, but they were 2-0 up with 15 minutes to play by the time they went a man down, there's no need for this tweet to exaggerate, the reality is bad enough!

A lot of these aggregators and so-called fan accounts are just toxic, manipulative, tabloid cunts like AFTV.

Last edited:
I hate to lose any game but look at the results last night. Almost every team playing in Europe got knocked out, only City and Liverpool (on penalties against a lower league side) went through. Us, Woolwich, Chelsea and West Ham all out. United may well exit tonight.

We just didn’t have enough in our legs due to injuries and the schedule. 12 games in 30 days is just daft. Everyone at the top end of the league is burned out. Even City are scraping wins at this point.

I couldn't care less that we got knocked out.

I care that we got knocked out whilst further exhausting a number of key players, and didn't use it as an opportunity to give some fringe players a chance to start. All we got was the worst of both worlds, so a total shitshow.

It's a fucking horrendous kit. The idiot who designed it needs stringing up
can we throw in some grade A torture first ?

To paraphrase Marcellus Wallace
I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' gingers (Kulusevski), who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Back
Top Bottom