Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

walker.png

Well whether or not its true doesnt matter. He "belongs" to Spurs. The club will decide.

If it has legs, its a real shame.

But if any player doesnt have enough heart to be part of this, because they are too much of a pussy to deal with a row....welll....

See ya

:pochbye:

Swansea played
Watford missed
Bournemouth played
Chelsea missed
Palace played
Woolwich missed

See the pattern anyone..I doubt Rose would have played every game either.
West Ham playing?

walker.png

Well whether or not its true doesnt matter. He "belongs" to Spurs. The club will decide.

If it has legs, its a real shame.

But if any player doesnt have enough heart to be part of this, because they are too much of a pussy to deal with a row....welll....

See ya

:pochbye:
You can see there... Poch with a more subdued expression than the rest of the contract signings.

Not even wearing a suit.
:pochfacepalm:

If the rumour that he complained about not starting the semi are true then he's forced Poch's hand......

He's repeatedly said that the players are paid to train, not paid to play.

Poch is right to stand up to him, no player is bigger than the club - particularly a player who was a pretty ropey full back in the not so distant past.

I'm a massive fan of Walker, always was and excited when 'Arry finally pushed him into the first team after his loans at QPR and Villa. His first full season under 'Arry he was immense, however the AVB and Sherwood era not so much. Pochettino transformed him again, however it is Poch who I trust and whoever replaces Walker will be transformed into England's number 1 right back.

He got brought on as a sub though. If there's been a falling out you'd expect him to not even be on the bench. Poch doesn't fuck around in those sort of situations.

I call bullshit on that story, but think it's possible he could be wanting to leave.

Exactly! When Townsend had the falling out he was banished. Same with Ade. If Walker had a falling out with Poch, KWP would be on the bench instead of Walker.

Possible Scenarios to this situation (I'm sure agent was involved in getting the article written):
1. There is a mutual agreement that he will be sold this summer and has agreed to play in the #2 RB role for the remainder of the season.
2. Poch and KW had a disagreement and Poch is trying to elevate his game by pushing him to work harder and maintain an elite fitness level.
3. Poch is rewarding Trippier for playing well but still rates KW.

Who starts at RB on Friday night will certainly be interesting.

I've seen that the so-called falling out was about Walker not being 'able' to play 2 games a week.

I think it's all bollocks because Trippier has been getting a few games recently (deservedly IMO) and these media cunts like to link our players away under any pretext. If the pretext is about Walker's fitness, then it's compete bollocks 'cos the way that he's asked to play is bound to result in fatigue at some point - that's what having 2 players in every position is for.

I call shenanigans.

No way we would sell to a premier league rival club. If he goes it would be abroad.
I think he will likely go this summer and agreed it would need to be abroad. But you could see an outrageous bid by City that will tempt Levy and company. Especially with their new stadium investment and the limited transfer budget this Summer. In the end, it would be fantastic to have both Walker/Trippier back next year, but the financials for both the player and club speak to otherwise.

I've seen that the so-called falling out was about Walker not being 'able' to play 2 games a week.

I think it's all bollocks because Trippier has been getting a few games recently (deservedly IMO) and these media cunts like to link our players away under any pretext. If the pretext is about Walker's fitness, then it's compete bollocks 'cos the way that he's asked to play is bound to result in fatigue at some point - that's what having 2 players in every position is for.

I call shenanigans.

Yep Walker is unfit and cant play two games a week.....so he's off to City for 50M

It's such a obvious story to write. Walker doesn't start in the NLD = must be a falling out.

Firstly history proves if Walker had fallen out with Poch he wouldn't even be in the squad.

What makes me think this is likely bollocks is the varying stories the media are spouting....

• WAG not happy in London
  • Walker not Happy about being dropped
  • Head turned by City
  • Fallen out with Poch
Just seems like they've all seen he's on the bench and all come up with different stories to go with it.

Having said all that I don't think he's irreplaceable. And I also don't think he'll be as good elsewhere as he is here.

As much as I'm sure walker would have loved to play yesterday, at this stage in the season every game is Important, he started against palace, rested against the scum, If he starts Friday then nothing to worry about........
If he wants to move it's a shame as just proves it's about the money......

It's such a obvious story to write. Walker doesn't start in the NLD = must be a falling out.

Firstly history proves if Walker had fallen out with Poch he wouldn't even be in the squad.

What makes me think this is likely bollocks is the varying stories the media are spouting....

• WAG not happy in London
  • Walker not Happy about being dropped
  • Head turned by City
  • Fallen out with Poch
Just seems like they've all seen he's on the bench and all come up with different stories to go with it.

Having said all that I don't think he's irreplaceable. And I also don't think he'll be as good elsewhere as he is here.
I heard somewhere about the rumor that his WAG isn't happy in London and they're Sheffield through and through and how he misses being in Sheffield. Just Google Mapped London to Sheffield and it's a 2 hour trip. 2 fucking hours!
:dembelelol:

You English and your distances crack me up.

Back
Top Bottom