Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FIVE ASSISTS.

That's the same amount as the likes of Coutinho, Fabregas, Pedro, Rooney and more than the likes of Henderson, Mane, Silva, Sterling, Firmino, Hazard.

To compare with himself, before this season he only managed 5 assists across 3 years.

What a season he is having. Immense today.

I think in defending 1v1s he's the best in the league. So powerful, quick, agile and will likely give someone a concussion one day with his shoulder to shoulder barges.

Not sure how much truth there is to it, but my news feed on my phone just blew up with reports that Walker is unhappy about being left out of the starting XI for the FA cup game. No source is named but most stories claim he has or will met with Poch regarding his future.

Not sure how much truth there is to it, but my news feed on my phone just blew up with reports that Walker is unhappy about being left out of the starting XI for the FA cup game. No source is named but most stories claim he has or will met with Poch regarding his future.
I don't buy it. Left out of one game and is suddenly unsure about his future and has to have a meeting with the coach about his future? If true, he's a child. Most likely overblown bullshit.

I Also have some #ITK.....

If Poch leaves out Player X from our starting 11 or even substitutes them before 60 minutes, the "media" seems to have an algorithm that picks this up and automatically generates a story saying they are unhappy, even when player X has never played better in their career than under Poch

The other algorithm seems to be if Poch wins 8 consecutive games he is apparently leaving for team Y who's criteria seems to be higher than us in the wealth charts, once we lose a game like on Saturday thankfully it all restarts again

So that's that cleared up

Ive heard a lot this summer hes off...APPARENTLY his mrs has been telling the neighbours they are off to manchester in the summer.

Bothered. I like Trippier.

Ive heard a lot this summer hes off...APPARENTLY his mrs has been telling the neighbours they are off to manchester in the summer.

Bothered. I like Trippier.
Well if the Mrs has been talking....that's as good as a done deal then!
526x297-XtF.jpg

I don't buy it. Left out of one game and is suddenly unsure about his future and has to have a meeting with the coach about his future? If true, he's a child. Most likely overblown bullshit.
he was left out of a number of ECL games as well though. Don't blame him asking the question if he has.

Rest of season will reveal a fair bit.

Until then it's media bo!!ocks on the one hand, bullsh!i on another or maybe just maybe tinged with truth.

New contract dispels in an instant, injury heightens and a seat on the bench confirms.

Back
Top Bottom