Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Trippier has been criticised massively unfairly throughout the last couple of seasons, I think he's by and large been a good little player for us at a time when decent RB's have been pretty scarce.

But this has definitely not been a great season for him, not catastrophic, just not great, and I'd love to see Pochettino show some bollocks and give KWP the rest of the season. I don't expect that to happen though, so I'd be equally fine if he gave Aurier the rest of the season, just to see if with some continuity his performances improve consistently.

It's peculiar, because Trippier has made 57 tackles in all competitions (out of 79 - also the most attempted by any Spurs full back), which only someone either mathematically dim or with an agenda might confuse with 57%...when in reality 57 out of 79 is 72%.

Sources - not MORE stats - damn yoooo!

I’m more than comfortable with both leaving if we bring in genuine quality and WB is that. Makes sense too as we will have to probably do that to afford WB. Walker-Peters and him would be exciting

The nature of the comment, not the notion of a sale itself.

(Bluurbed about the RB situ already today in the trf window thread - I'll spare ya'll the repetition....)

Back
Top Bottom