Kane’s last home game for Spurs - Brentford, 1230 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hardly inspiring is it
I agree.
Our recruitment, over several ‘heads of recruitment’ whatever their label now, has been poor for arguably the best part of a decade.
All clubs miss — Pepe Syndrome. Worryingly, we’ve missed more than most. I don’t know what Parataci did or didn’t do to update our recruitment methods but we were woefully haphazard prior.

This will be Kanes last home game, there is no way in hell Levy lets him go on a free next summer, Can see us selling for about £65m to United.

Wait and see.

How the fuck did we get here and what a sad ending.

Feels inevitable that we are back to the wilderness days again, fans are almost resigned to it.

This will be Kanes last home game, there is no way in hell Levy lets him go on a free next summer, Can see us selling for about £65m to United.

Wait and see.

How the fuck did we get here and what a sad ending.

Feels inevitable that we are back to the wilderness days again, fans are almost resigned to it.
fans have given up, hardly anyone I know who went regularly ten years ago still goes. It’s over and the new fans will walk away sharp’ish

I'm going to do something revolutionary and add some content about the forthcoming match. Today was disappointing after we thought the team had a turned a corner after Mason took over but there are some positives to take into the next game. Bissouma came into the team and actually made some sort of contribution. If he can give us an effective midfield pivot next week, we might just be able to secure a win for the last home match of the season. Plus, I think PEH is due a return to form.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom