Kane’s last home game for Spurs - Brentford, 1230 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe the players can do the lap of honour in go karts ?

Give us a bit of entertainment because Christ knows we won't get any of that during the actual match

No one is denying that we haven’t gone backwards in the last 4+ years.

Given that our commercial revenue is dwarfed by bigger teams, the owners aren’t prepared to invest additional money and that Poch had us punching well above our weight — probably the best team in the division for a year — then that backslide is almost inevitable. Most of us with any understanding realize that our success will be cyclical depending on our recruitment etc. The hyperbolic rubbish that we’re going to be relegation threatened and the almost glee that defeats are received with kinda tells me that either the posters are fair-weathered newcomers, don’t understand Spurs or simply react on a minute-by-minute basis. Either way, it’s pretty laughable.
Success 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No one is denying that we haven’t gone backwards in the last 4+ years.

Given that our commercial revenue is dwarfed by bigger teams, the owners aren’t prepared to invest additional money and that Poch had us punching well above our weight — probably the best team in the division for a year — then that backslide is almost inevitable. Most of us with any understanding realize that our success will be cyclical depending on our recruitment etc. The hyperbolic rubbish that we’re going to be relegation threatened and the almost glee that defeats are received with kinda tells me that either the posters are fair-weathered newcomers, don’t understand Spurs or simply react on a minute-by-minute basis. Either way, it’s pretty laughable.
Without Kane we are Everton. Enic could not sign a good player if their lives depended on it. Bar Son who is the last good signing we made . By good I mean had three decent seasons

Without Kane we are Everton. Enic could not sign a good player if their lives depended on it. Bar Son who is the last good signing we made . By good I mean had three decent seasons
Yeah, Betancur is rubbish.

Son wasn’t a ‘good’ signing. He was a fucking world class signing. A golden boot winner. If Harry wasn’t around then you would appreciate just how good a signing that was.

I know people involved at Chelsea and their jungle drums are beating…. I can see them bidding 200M and tbh, it makes sense. He will ensure CL for the next four season there and get things moving, that generates more than 200M alone

Yeah, Betancur is rubbish.

Son wasn’t a ‘good’ signing. He was a fucking world class signing. A golden boot winner. If Harry wasn’t around then you would appreciate just how good a signing that was.
Son was 8 years ago

Name another good signing in the last few years ? I dare you

Back
Top Bottom