Kane’s last home game for Spurs - Brentford, 1230 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am only concentrating on the positives. Woolwich are dying to be able to sing “oh what a night, watching Woolwich on a Wednesday night, you play Thursday coz you’re fucking shite” but we are so bad, they won’t be able to sing that. :kaneear:

disappointed standing in the rain GIF

Unless Levy gets 100m then this almost certainly won’t be the case. Even then, Harry may choose to run his contract down. It will be Hugo and Lucas’s last home game (if not appearance) but let’s all be super-negative.
I read a Spurs fan on Twitter who said they were surprised that half our online fans didn’t celebrate St Totteringham Day. Never a truer word in jest.
The club is at a terrible spot right now. 4+ years of terrible decisions and nothing to indicate they’ve learned anything from it or even acknowledged it.

Why should we have any faith in the clubs direction?

Maybe the players can do the lap of honour in go karts ?

Give us a bit of entertainment because Christ knows we won't get any of that during the actual match

After all the "Mason's Mates" tosh chucked his way, Mason's lineups have been different for pretty much every opponent.

And he's not been afraid to change the shape during matches either.

Whether today's tactics work, we shall see.

But after Conte's stubborn, rigid, formation, I'm up for trying new things.

Thought we were quite good first half, but just didn't keep it going for the second.
It's taken 10 years to work out how to score from free kicks - short pass to H and then he can thump them in.
I just don't understand why he sat back and defended, everyone knows that's our weakest area. Football, like life, is a simple game, made complicated by so-called experts to bamboozle everyone else. Just attack, attack, attack for Pete's sake.
Funnily enough, the music was turned up to maximum volume at the final whistle, but didn't quite drown out the discontent from the supporters.
I stayed behind for the 'lap of honour' - Harry was the well deserved winner of every player of the season trophies (mind you, they could have splashed out on something a bit more meaningful than a cheap looking shard of plastic).
Lucas was very emotional at the end and he got a great send off that was well deserved. Having said that, it was a sentimental gesture to bring him on for half an hour, five minutes would have been enough.
That's me done for this season, I have nothing else to give. I will renew next week but TBH, not with a lot of enthusiasm. I doubt I will watch next Sunday's game, hard to get excited about it.

Yeonmi: "In North Korea... they make us watch Tottenham 22/23 season... every day... no rats for dinner until final whistle... Kim Jong... he shoot you and you family if you criticise Mr Levy"

Joe: "That's Terrible"

joe-rogan-yeonmi-park-north-korea-defector-stories.jpg

Back
Top Bottom