Kane’s last home game for Spurs - Brentford, 1230 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

disappointed standing in the rain GIF

Enjoy Kane’s last home game in Lily white.
Unless Levy gets 100m then this almost certainly won’t be the case. Even then, Harry may choose to run his contract down. It will be Hugo and Lucas’s last home game (if not appearance) but let’s all be super-negative.
I read a Spurs fan on Twitter who said they were surprised that half our online fans didn’t celebrate St Totteringham Day. Never a truer word in jest.

Unless Levy gets 100m then this almost certainly won’t be the case. Even then, Harry may choose to run his contract down. It will be Hugo and Lucas’s last home game (if not appearance) but let’s all be super-negative.
I read a Spurs fan on Twitter who said they were surprised that half our online fans didn’t celebrate St Totteringham Day. Never a truer word in jest.
The club is at a terrible spot right now. 4+ years of terrible decisions and nothing to indicate they’ve learned anything from it or even acknowledged it.

Why should we have any faith in the clubs direction?

Whys your user name George Graham?

This is my last game for spurs , until we get new ambitious owners.
So let's give Harry a decent send off, and make sure he gets the club that meets his ambition, which is definitely not ours.
He needs to ignore levy, who as the parasite that he is, will try to con him with promises of top four, or some sort of bollocks, but he must ignore for the sake of his career.

This is my last game for spurs , until we get new ambitious owners.
So let's give Harry a decent send off, and make sure he gets the club that meets his ambition, which is definitely not ours.
He needs to ignore levy, who as the parasite that he is, will try to con him with promises of top four, or some sort of bollocks, but he must ignore for the sake of his career.

Bye.

They've got a WSL game on afterwards...but, I'm not staying for that or the lap of honour
Nobody should use any of the facilities, just give them nothing.
It would be nice, if next season we start with at least half empty stadium, when we play at home, that would be a good place to start with the cunts.

The club is at a terrible spot right now. 4+ years of terrible decisions and nothing to indicate they’ve learned anything from it or even acknowledged it.

Why should we have any faith in the clubs direction?
No one is denying that we haven’t gone backwards in the last 4+ years.

Given that our commercial revenue is dwarfed by bigger teams, the owners aren’t prepared to invest additional money and that Poch had us punching well above our weight — probably the best team in the division for a year — then that backslide is almost inevitable. Most of us with any understanding realize that our success will be cyclical depending on our recruitment etc. The hyperbolic rubbish that we’re going to be relegation threatened and the almost glee that defeats are received with kinda tells me that either the posters are fair-weathered newcomers, don’t understand Spurs or simply react on a minute-by-minute basis. Either way, it’s pretty laughable.

Back
Top Bottom