Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said he didn't have the mentality of a winner and he couldn't get us over the line.

I never said he was a loser, I am very grateful for everything he did for us.

You really need to start reading what I write instead of injecting your shitty agenda into everythng because you're defensive over our previous manager.
We lost CL final by pen in 3rd minute or whatever. That's just fucking unlucky.

We were in CL final. Best feeling you ever had.

Of course I do, that's why I wanted Poch out for months, that's why I questioned levy and our owners, that's why I get pissed off about results (something which you criticised me for just a few weeks ago when you were trying to play the high and mighty ("football doesn't mean anything blah blah blah") which funny enough you are now doing a 180 on to justify your own emotional outburst lol, for someone with a self professed "IQ of 150" you don't seem that switched on.

I have never threatened to walk away, that's the difference between me and you Joe.

Anyway, like I said, I am done with this, putting you back on ignore and my phone down, not wasting my evening responding to you.
My IQ helps me to see through people like you.

To be honest it's comments like that which I hate. Maybe because it's him and we know what he's like, he's always had the arrogance to come out with stuff like this all his career. But the reason why I don't like it is literally 2mins previously he was telling everyone he was "humble". And so many Spurs fans used that as material to wank over and say that he's a changed man. LOL
How would you feel about Klopp or Guardiola managing us?

We lost CL final by pen in 3rd minute or whatever. That's just fucking unlucky.

We were in CL final. Best feeling you ever had.

Not unlucky we were cheated by a bent paid for ref but having said that we were crap

Acid question though
Would we have won with José in charge??

To be honest it's comments like that which I hate. Maybe because it's him and we know what he's like, he's always had the arrogance to come out with stuff like this all his career. But the reason why I don't like it is literally 2mins previously he was telling everyone he was "humble". And so many Spurs fans used that as material to wank over and say that he's a changed man. LOL

I used to criticise him but I’m glad we’ve got him now

If people didn’t take us seriously with Poch in charge they will now!!

Your comments are a sick joke.

I never said I was happy about him being injured did I?

I just that I felt it was an overreaction going off on a stretcher with oxygen etc, anyway don't want to go down that road again, I wish him a fast and speedy recovery regardless of how I felt he dealt with the situation.

The truth is, I lost respect for the guy the day he got behind the wheel of a car after drinking, so irrespective of the injury I still think he is weak for doing that.

A potential problem with Mourinho is that he has been pretty average in the transfer market over the years. I hope we get in that fella at Lille who is the director of football. Mourinho will need a lot of help identifying talent

You seriously believe that or does it just make you feel better?

I seriously believe that but it doesn’t make me feel better

We were cheated no question about it

But although we played crap we were never going to be allowed to win that match
Naive to think otherwise unless you haven’t watched it several times since as I have

Back
Top Bottom