Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel like my dog was run over and killed on Tuesday and on Wednesday someone brought me a new puppy
You want to cuddle that wee ball of fluff but feel guilty due to your loss.

I think I’m now on the Jose train and just dream that he brings us Bill Nic levels of happiness

If he's on the reported 15m per year - that's more than a 10% bonus. Guessing you'd turn your nose up at a 10% bonus?
Jose will take that bonus and use it to buy a giant billboards outside the Emirates and in Manchester of the final league table showing us above Woolwich and United with this picture:

Jose%20Mourinho%20hand%20to%20ear%201280.956x538.jpg

I feel like my dog was run over and killed on Tuesday and on Wednesday someone brought me a new puppy

I think I’m now on the Jose train and just dream that he brings us Bill Nic levels of happiness
When I first heard the news, the image that flittered through my mind was something like this:

giphy.gif

Not necessarily the best dad, but....

I had to put my dog to sleep on tuesday, very turbulent day emotionally.

I had to put my dog to sleep on tuesday, very turbulent day emotionally.
And he's an egomaniac who loves the spotlight and theater of football
And has a fair amount to offer concerning our flagging midfield and defense. Is able to win European trophies with average squads. Did I miss something?

Support for Mou does not mean a lack of love for Poch. There's room for both.

Is Mou an upgrade? In some respects yes, immediately he is. In others, only time will tell, despite the naysayers and his baggage.

Ask the question: what is important? Having a respectful and respected manager that the elite clubs covet? Or finishing higher than 14th?

Back
Top Bottom