Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just listened to the press conference in full and I have to say..it is hard not to like him.

Came across very well and, whilst many will say it is just a show, it is all PR, well, fine, but it has drawn me in and if I were one of the players I would be trying my best to impress him. That has to be a positive,right?

The man is a born winner and that is something we need.

I'm a bit concerned that he hasn't yet told us he's "berry carlem".

I heard Jim White say he phoned Poch earlier and that he seemed in good spirits. I hope he takes some time off and comes back fighting. He definitely deserves another chance with someone.
Fuck him he tried and failed. Lets move on

giphy.gif

...but he's our ****.

...in a gillette

Last edited:
I've just listened to the press conference in full and I have to say..it is hard not to like him.

Came across very well and, whilst many will say it is just a show, it is all PR, well, fine, but it has drawn me in and if I were one of the players I would be trying my best to impress him. That has to be a positive,right?

The man is a born winner and that is something we need.

I too am thinking maybe his episode with Man Utd, his recent 'holiday' and a possible maturing of attitude could all be in our favour. He will be as keen for this to work as Levy will and I just have a feeling he will say and do all the right things this time. Maybe we and the rest of football will see a different approach. Hope so. I cannot wait to see his team for West Ham and how he approaches the game tactically. :thumbup:

Last edited:
The first game I've been able to get a ticket for that I have tried for has been Chelsea in December with my wee fella for his 13th birthday. The last two months I have been dreading what may happen at that match if Poch survived til then and my son has been pretty down about spurs understandably too.

Its an understatement to say the mood has changed now and this will be a mental game and atmosphere and we cant wait.
I'm taking my daughter to that, her first ever Spurs game. Gonna be a VERY loud one. She'll learn some new vocabulary that night.

The last 24/48 hours have been a bit of a whirlwind in regards Poch, Mourinho I feel the same as the majority I didn’t want to lose Poch and when I heard the news was gutted, disgusting in fact but life goes on and I’ve posted enough negative vibes about Mourinho and most perhaps based on the Chelsea connection other than the guy himself but I’ll give him a chance and see where he takes us at the end of the day it’s his reputation that’s on the line and we could be his last hurrah in management if it goes pearshaped so it’s as much in his interest to be a success as is ours.
Aaaand, breathe..........

Back
Top Bottom