Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has he made up with this little scamp....
B4-AD76-B4-E34-D-4598-A315-6-C1-E214-F0744.jpg

The last 24/48 hours have been a bit of a whirlwind in regards Poch, Mourinho I feel the same as the majority I didn’t want to lose Poch and when I heard the news was gutted, disgusting in fact but life goes on and I’ve posted enough negative vibes about Mourinho and most perhaps based on the Chelsea connection other than the guy himself but I’ll give him a chance and see where he takes us at the end of the day it’s his reputation that’s on the line and we could be his last hurrah in management if it goes pearshaped so it’s as much in his interest to be a success as is ours.

Listening to the Guardian podcast. The revisionism from these so called experts is amazing. It is actually rather insulting to Tottenham in general that most 'experts' think 25 points in 24 games is acceptable for us.
Fuck them, it is us v them now. That is the way I like it.

I think Spurs fans have to accept is Poch was a very flawed manager, played some awful football, and made very strange decisions and tactics. That said he was a successful manager from what Spurs were before he came but he looked like he didn't want to do anymore.

I am believing that Amazon's "backing" of Tottenham this season demanded better results from Levy and he had to act. If you look that Sky is Woolwich TV and Amazon are making inroads into football, Spurs could become the biggest team in England with their support and even Adrian Durham is suggesting a successful reign of Mourinho today (21-11-19). I agree with that view and Amazon's vision of Spurs.

I'm a bit concerned that he hasn't yet told us he's "berry carlem".

I heard Jim White say he phoned Poch earlier and that he seemed in good spirits. I hope he takes some time off and comes back fighting. He definitely deserves another chance with someone.

Back
Top Bottom