Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably a huge reception for him on Tuesday in our stadium, especially if we beat the pikey boys on Saturday.
Not sure I can bring myself to chanting his name yet. Maybe a compromise chant:

“They’re magic, you know, Mauricio and Mourinho.”

Unite Leave and Remain?

Yeah OK it’s shit.

:walkercry:

I am believing that Amazon's "backing" of Tottenham this season demanded better results from Levy and he had to act. If you look that Sky is Woolwich TV and Amazon are making inroads into football, Spurs could become the biggest team in England with their support and even Adrian Durham is suggesting a successful reign of Mourinho today (21-11-19). I agree with that view and Amazon's vision of Spurs.

Dude you do know it's just a documentary right? They're making a TV show... That's like saying with louis theroux's support South African gangs could be the biggest in the world...

Am I the only one that thinks Zlatan is an absolutely massive cunt?
A good type of cunt. The interviews he does are just part of his persona. He’s a showman pur sang.

He’s not the type of cunt that would do dirty tackles are diving (or kill someone and pay his way out of it...)

My favourite part of the press conference was when he said that any player who isn't being a team player and helping his teammates to become better (paraphrasing here) he will have a problem with them because it's about the team, not the individual.

Also the part about how he hates losing and that anybody that accepts losing can never be a winner (tell that to some of our fanbase, they seem to accept it and expect it, loser mentality.)

He also said we could win the premier league next season, not going to lie, I am loving this fucker already, his winning mentality is infectious, big ball alpha energy. COYFS.

His first press conference was very good.

He came across very well. His comments on Pochettino were spot on.

He’s a funny and charismatic guy. I’ve always thought that. He’s also a dick. It sounds like he’s a bit more self-aware after his time off, so hopefully we’ll see less eye-gouging and player-shaming, and more tactical intelligence. He’s certainly got more to work with than when at United.

I loved Pochettino, but Mourinho has a track record that adds an extra impact behind his motivational words. Pochettino made mistakes in the cups by being too nice. Mourinho wouldn’t have played Vorm against his own United team if he was managing us.

At 38 years old and playing off the bench behind Kane might be a problem for him though

Agree, but I wouldn't want him near Kane. He's the main man now. Wouldn't want that fucking musketeer rocking up and waving his bollocks about. Far better to get a talented 9/10 youngster that can play behind Kane whilst learning the trade (I know that's not easy to find).

My favourite part of the press conference was when he said that any player who isn't being a team player and helping his teammates to become better (paraphrasing here) he will have a problem with them because it's about the team, not the individual.

Also the part about how he hates losing and that anybody that accepts losing can never be a winner (tell that to some of our fanbase, they seem to accept it and expect it, loser mentality.)

He also said we could win the premier league next season, not going to lie, I am loving this fucker already, his winning mentality is infectious, big ball alpha energy. COYFS.
Well let’s win a few games first before we all start sucking each other’s dicks. Talk is cheap.

Back
Top Bottom