Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How fucking fickle some of you are.

It's a fucking joke, it really is.

Jose is a cunt, always has been and always will be. Now all you fuckers love him before a ball has even been kicked.

Baffling and also depressing.

Who cares if he's a cunt

I care about results.

i think he's the best man for the job

I don’t know if anyone listened to that Prick Jason Candy on Talkshite last night?
I’ve never heard anyone so bitter and jealous, I was really embarrassed for him and his comhost was absolutely ripping the piss out of him along with every caller.
His co host was trying to have a sensible debate about Mourinho and Cundys contribution was comparing him to a 3 year old beach bag with the stitching all coming out and said WE had him when he was like a top model on the front of vogue and YOU have the horse and hounds version. He thought he’d hit the jackpot by calling Mourinho the special ONCE.
It was so cringe. He reckons we have Chelsea’s cast offs and he’s finished as a manager. Callers from other clubs were absolutely embarrassing him..

The jealousy and worry was off the scale.

The Chav cunt still hasn’t gotten over celebrating Shitty’s “winner” against us in the CL jumping all round the studio and looking a complete cunt when it was disallowed
Andy Goldstein I think really ripped it out of him

How fucking fickle some of you are.

It's a fucking joke, it really is.

Jose is a cunt, always has been and always will be. Now all you fuckers love him before a ball has even been kicked.

Baffling and also depressing.

Yes aren’t you

Go and support someone else because you’ve never been Spurs

Expect one of the lessons he has learnt is it's not all about him. Been a long time coming. Maybe he has got some humility. Can a Leopard change its spots?

The club, press office and Jose have been very clear to be respectful of Poch and what he has achieved. They know it's the most emotionally attached the fans have been for a very long time. They also know there are concerns about the club being the priority, promoting youth and not playing boring football so they are addressing these concerns in the outufft many sing

He looks lovely in purple , like someone who wakes you up on a spaceship to tell you that you’ve been in a deep sleep for 750 years then leads you to a huge forest inside the spaceship & a dove lands on his shoulder .

I’m in

He looks lovely in purple , like someone who wakes you up on a spaceship to tell you that you’ve been in a deep sleep for 750 years then leads you to a huge forest inside the spaceship & a dove lands on his shoulder .

I’m in
That’s some good stuff, can I have his number I’m not working this weekend

Back
Top Bottom