January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently there has been a bit of a miscommunication

Spurs have actually signed a young promising talent named buggervall

Bergvall is joining barca

:levyeyes:

Blimey. Imagine what we could have on our hands in 5 years time…

Excited Episode 7 GIF by The Simpsons

I can't remember the last time I've felt this good about where we are, and how we are putting in place a really solid foundation for the future. So much youth and flair. Playing exciting, high risk high reward football, and a manager who empowers his players.

Six months into Ange's tenure and I'm more excited than when we are at our best under Poch.

Bloody brilliant.

9/10 window well done team

One of the best Jan's in recent memory got exactly what was needed for now
Let’s give it a 7/10 window with a +/- 2 variable once we find out how good all the signings are. To be fair this window has been good for getting players off our books as well. I just hope it is not like the 2019 summer window or 2020 summer window that had the illusion of being good windows.

I think kids are looking at how Ange says if they make a mistake then Ange accepts the blame because they are only doing what he told them to do.
And of course he will give them the chance in the first place.

Good point.

Also I think every young footballer wants to play attacking football. It's fun for them and most of the time for us too when we aren't wearing the brown undies.

:ange-facepalm2:

Back
Top Bottom