January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think kids are looking at how Ange says if they make a mistake then Ange accepts the blame because they are only doing what he told them to do.
And of course he will give them the chance in the first place.

So we've beaten Bayern to Dragusin, Man U to Werner and Barcelona to Bergvall. Players really do want to play for Ange and enjoy their football don't they.
The flip side to this of course is that the so called “deadwood” we need to shift on & players who people regularly say “don’t fit Angeball” (Hojberg, Gil) seem equally happy to stay & try to impress the gaffer.
It’s brilliant that he has this effect on people so they want to sign. Not so easy if you’re trying to flush the proverbial turd.
Not that I think that either Gil or Hojberg are turd
Btw. Just need squad spaces for all these wonder kids we are acquiring.

The flip side to this of course is that the so called “deadwood” we need to shift on & players who people regularly say “don’t fit Angeball” (Hojberg, Gil) seem equally happy to stay & try to impress the gaffer.
It’s brilliant that he has this effect on people so they want to sign. Not so easy if you’re trying to flush the proverbial turd.
Not that I think that either Gil or Hojberg are turd
Btw. Just need squad spaces for all these wonder kids we are acquiring.
Hoijberg and gil seem like they dont want to leave us. Hoijberg has been a warrior for us in recent weeks and good to have squad. Gil always tries and i respect that. But think he will go in summer. Chuffed how were doing this season.

Back
Top Bottom