January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah not really, I've only been on this bandwagon for a couple of weeks

You spent the entirety of the Jan and Summer Transfer Windows repeating the same thing about Gallagher EVERY DAY, after every Gallagher article or news was posted you kept telling the forum that you're not a fan, blah blah blah...boring 😆
Your being a complete hypocrite. You should support our player instead of lusting after a Chelsea fan. And you would not STF up about wanting Gallagher. We all know Richarlison has struggled but how about giving him credit for the serious uptick in form. You are the optitome of boring 😴

The thing is we need to upgrade our CF option sooner or later, it's probably the best time to sell Rich when his stocks are high and he's been linked with a move to Saudi as well.
We have 2 CFs on 10+ league goals granted both have played time as LW but scored there goals as CF I don't think any team in the league has that

What do you think of Tel?

Would he be 9 or WF in our system?

Was touted as future ballon d'Or level before but you'd have to think almost impossible to prize away from Bayern with a new manager looking at him. Tuchel staying then maybe.
He can do both but he always seems to create or score when he comes on. He’d cost a fortune. I think it depends on whether they keep Gnabry and Sane because he looks ready to play every week. That’s the type of explosive goal scoring wide player we need.

Your being a complete hypocrite. You should support our player instead of lusting after a Chelsea fan. And you would not STF up about wanting Gallagher. We all know Richarlison has struggled but how about giving him credit for the serious uptick in form. You are the optitome of boring 😴

Good Lord, talk about an emotional mess of a post 🤦‍♂️

How does me wanting to upgrade the team make me a hypocrite and how does me hoping Richy is sold mean I'm not supportive of the player? Like what are we even doing here? lmao

I think Gallagher improves and the squad and we can improve on Richy, fucking sue me, - called an opinion mate and it's entirely subjective, it's nothing to do with hypocrisy.

We have 2 CFs on 10+ league goals granted both have played time as LW but scored there goals as CF I don't think any team in the league has that

Symptom of our system not the player.

Most strikers will score a bagful of goals in our team but I'm looking for more from my striker and that's things like hold up play, bringing others into the game, ball retention etc...things that Richy struggles with.

Last edited:
Symptom of our system not the player.

Most strikers will score a bagful of goals in our team but I'm looking for more from my striker and that's things like hold up play, brining others into the game, ball retention etc...things that Richy struggles with.
Yeah I don't disagree although not many work as hard of the ball as him and he is a very effective header of the ball which complements well to sonny's style

I don’t think either are top class tbh. Richy had a good six or so games, son veers from pathetic to world class finisher. I would take Kanoute over both, really underrated player at Spurs. Legend at Sevilla

I'd not want either of Ganabry or Sane. Tel just don't see Bayern doing that business.

Gnabry seems to have really fallen off. When he murdered us in the Champions League in 2019 he was flying and probably one of the most desirable players in the world back then. It's not like he just aged or anything since then, he's still only 28 now and should be at his peak really.

Back
Top Bottom