January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Nusa thing is more of an indictment of ITKers who seem to have extrapolated an entire negotiation process from just one meeting...
And when they get exposed as wrong, in order to protect their reputation they will blame it on Levy. That’s their MO. It’s the bald cunts fault we were making things up.

Coincidentally our next game is against Brentford on Wednesday 31.
Will be interesting to see who will be not included with the last day of the window on Thursday.

frankie-says-relax-zoom-600x750w.jpg

More his kind of club, I think he's overrated and already had back problems.
Bakayoko is a much better option.
I presume you mean Johan and not Tiémoué Bakayoko :rolleyes:
It's hard to say who's the best talent but with Johnson, Solomon, Son, Richarlison and Werner all able to play in Nusa's position, I reckon that Spurs are more in need of a left-footed WF to challange Kulusevski.
To me Bakayoko looks like a better option but he's also 2 years older than Nusa - and it's big difference between the EPL the 2 leagues those 2 play in.

Last edited:

For every top talent there will always be some kind of auction. Not much of an auction though if Brentford can just cruise in and get the player :cool:
Every single club - and Spurs are no exception - want to pay the least when buying a player and want the highest price possible for players they sell.
This said, I am not that bothered (now) about missing out on Nusa. I actually thought he'd end up at Leipzig or Leverkusen rather than mighty Brentford.

Back
Top Bottom