January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fcuk me.

Muat be a slow day, where folk are getting in a tizz over some 18 year old.

Bigger needs than a player who has done nothing other than provide a few clips worthy of mention on Youtube.

Strewth.

Interesting. Hopefully we have other players of his kind lined up, worried about our front three quality. Johnson and Solomon could end up very frustrating signings, players like that could really limit us going forward.

Interesting. Hopefully we have other players of his kind lined up, worried about our front three quality. Johnson and Solomon could end up very frustrating signings, players like that could really limit us going forward.
Nonsense

They are world class

Or they will be under Big Ange

Let the man cook 💪 💪 💪

There's other talents out there bakayoko for example wonder if we will turn our interest to him

To be honest I think buying Nusa and Bakayoko is what we have to be doing. To compete with City long term we need either Kane level players now which we probably can’t afford or we have to buy the Kane’s of tomorrow which is doable.

I don’t for example see us getting Osinhem or Toney in the summer so the elite young players is the alternative means to get it done.

Purple and Yellow getting ready to bash the club

Happy Shaquille O Neal GIF by Papa Johns

We do seem to have got ourselves into a situation with our front 3 that we had for years with the centre backs in that we have a bloated part of the squad (Gil, Solomon, Johnson, Kulusevski, Richarlison, Son and Werner for 6 months) but apart from Son who is coming up to 32 the quality isnt there so now we have to move 3 or 4 of them on.

Back
Top Bottom