January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are truly at the peak of the window now , I’m melting about a player I hadn’t even heard of as he might not be coming here now!
This is what transfer windows are about and I wouldn’t have it any other way! :mickyarm:

Melting Stop Motion GIF by John Larigakis
I’m talking about his choice.

Not us getting him or not getting him.

I imagine stuff has gone on in the background that put us off.

If he ends up at Brentford, it's either because we didn't think he was a good fit or Nusa didn't think he was good enough to break into the first team at Spurs. Both are worrying.

90% of people on here had never heard of Nusa until two weeks ago. It is what it is. We move on.

Yeah the kid could still flop there but it’s annoying when so many people can see he’s not only a top talent but also a perfect for the style of player we need.

Also annoying that we can’t keep our business quiet like Brentford did.
That's because we are a much bigger club with lots of fucking big mouth leaks!

If he ends up at Brentford, it's either because we didn't think he was a good fit or Nusa didn't think he was good enough to break into the first team at Spurs. Both are worrying.

90% of people on here had never heard of Nusa until two weeks ago. It is what it is. We move on.
Or we didn’t like the terms of the deal they wanted to sell. Or his wage demands were bigger than what we were prepared to pay. Or a million other things. We have no idea

Or they were willing to pay more than us

Back
Top Bottom