January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Considering the CAA Base model is to do most of the work via intermediaries, if it had git as far as face to face with the club, we can’t hide from the fact that a lot of time and effort went into this transfer.

We’d had an interest for as while as well. Need to take this on the chin as one we tried to do and lost out on.

It’s shit because he looks an exciting talent but then again, the really top class talents don’t go to Brentford.

Considering the CAA Base model is to do most of the work via intermediaries, if it had git as far as face to face with the club, we can’t hide from the fact that a lot of time and effort went into this transfer.

We’d had an interest for as while as well. Need to take this on the chin as one we tried to do and lost out on.

It’s shit because he looks an exciting talent but then again, the really top class talents don’t go to Brentford.
Bit in bold is it for me. I'm disappointed but the truth is if he's going to Brentford instead of us there's a reason for it beyond money, imo. Maybe they've promised him first team football and we don't think he's good enough for that yet, in which case I'm glad we're spending that £30m elsewhere.

If it does end up happening, good, if not, we move on.

Purple and Yellow getting ready to bash the club

Happy Shaquille O Neal GIF by Papa Johns
Shady sporting wood at the prospect

Back
Top Bottom