January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol some people on this thread...

Going Around In Circles Car GIF by LEGO

Knew we would get our man, didn’t once doubt it and I certainly wasn’t slagging off Levy to my mates last night.

Im Royals biggest critic but he is not a bad utility backup for that defence
Any squad that wants to win stuff needs guys like Royal and Big Ben. They're glue guys. Consummate professionals. Proper role models. They adore the club, will know it inside out, bet you they're always first in last out, very respectful to staff at the canteen & other depts, always first to put their hand up to get involved in community work etc. Just quality blokes really.

Davies was very good already them past couple seasons. LWOS kept calling him "6 outta 10 Ben"...fuck that, he was like a 7 or 8. And this season he's been even better. Yeah he's made a couple errors, but even the best ones do.

Emerson has really improved too and man he's the hardest worker out there. Play him RB, CB, LB or fucking up front, he'll always give you 200%. Yeah he drives us nuts at times cause he's the least Brazilian of Brazilians, but as a backup defender, we could do far worse.

I love & respect those two so much. I don't really buy merch no more, but if I did get me the shirt and wanted a name on the back of it, I know theirs would be right up there.

Back
Top Bottom