January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What will they moan about now?
Guys, come on now...can we all just chill and enjoy this exciting signing?

John Thomas John Thomas MVP MVP and others are entitled to their opinion, no matter how skeptical/negative you may find it. It's their right to moan/criticise like it is yours to be optimistic/defend the board at all times etc. The guys who sit in the middle are totally fine too.

This constant bashing of 'moaners' is getting a bit tiring to be honest.

John Thomas John Thomas MVP MVP and others are entitled to their opinion, no matter how skeptical/negative you may find it. It's their right to moan/criticise like it is yours to be optimistic/defend the board at all times etc. The guys who sit in the middle are totally fine too.

Of course people are entitled to moan. That's absolutely fair enough. But that also means that posters are entitled to moan about people moaning.

Free speech exists for everyone.

I totally get that 'constant bashing of "moaners" is tiring', but for some people, maybe constant 'moaning' is also tiring.

It is what it is. Everyone say what they want to say, and crack on (with exception to abusiveness, obviously!)

I can. He's a supreme athlete in the prem, let alone Serie A. Remember how Victor Moses and Ashley Young got on over there?

Genoa play 3 at the back with wing backs as well...
I hope so, for all parties involved.

Not so much a question of skill set than it is about attitude. To be immediately banished to the u21 squad upon return from a loan early does raise serious red flags about his attitude for me.

And in Ange's first season as Spurs boss we've bought two centrebacks and look likely to shift out two dud centrebacks, Sanchez and Dier.

The woe is us, Levy is always wrong crowd in this fanbase have this utterly delusional ideology that every position must be filled in the one window.

We finished 8th and missed European competition because that was the quality of our squad, we sacked Conte because some of those players were not being maximised. Bentancur, Porro etc.

To expect a complete overhaul that fills every position in one window is utterly ridiculous and to that end John was called out and deservedly so I might add.
tenor.gif

Do people really think that those of us that expect Levy to fail actually want it to happen and are disappointed when it doesn't?

Literally everyone at Spurs, players, coaches, board members etc, all of them that I can't stand I'd rather see succeed.

If a lightbulb clicked with Levy, and I saw behaviors at the club change, I would be pleasantly surprised. It would be better for the club if that happened, than the alternative which is to sell to an unknown quantity.
The levy outers accuse us of supporting buildings and spreadsheets! Of course you want us to do well and win so do we!

We’re all Tottenham! Just shows you how the argument goes both ways

I have never defended the board once in my life. So you may have got your posters mixed up.

But it was pathetic to piss and moan 10 days into a window. And for most of them, less than half of that.

Pleased we got the player but now have to read the ITK wankfest on SC.

The snake Hotspur88 went to re-confirm the news a few minutes after Romano tweeted. The sad fuck has alerts set up to copy his posts JUST in time. Constantly posts stuff after tier 1 Twitter posts.

The whole of the SC forum is now celebrating the ITK.

Not one ITK gave any sort of detail. Why didn’t they tell the forum we’d sent an improved bid? They just kept guessing ‘it will be done’.

I’m just as much of a cock for bothering to read it and get wound up that 99% can’t see through the bullshit, though. :roflmao::wall:
That place is more plastic than Pamela Anderson and yet a lot of the members lap it up wanking each other off!

Mugs! 🤣

The levy outers accuse us of supporting buildings and spreadsheets! Of course you want us to do well and win so do we!

We’re all Tottenham! Just shows you how the argument goes both ways
There's absolute no need for anyone who supports the football team to constantly jump to the defense of a person, who by his own words, is in football for the money.

Back
Top Bottom