January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on people I need some itk

We have a deal in principle for De Ligt and De Jong for the summer. Poch has spoken to both and their representatives believe we are the best place for them at this time. Hitchen has played a a massive part in this and the whole transfer committee are all in unison.

Many Bothans died to bring you this information so please donate all you can to the following Paypal link.

Last edited:
Itk

When the sky is blue
and the birds are racing
Asker
me no questions
'Cos the ground is light

Can you guess who it is yet ?
10 % of all donations goes to the first person who correctly makes all the links.
All donations to be made out to Campaign Against Spurs Hurting....or C.A.S.H for short.

No way Milan sell Kessie, that’s a ridiculous rumour. They’ve have to have a balanced budget over the next 3 seasons, they won’t be stressing about not making CL this year if they don’t. He is a great player though.

Diawara I’m not high on to be honest. He isn’t worth 40m to me.

Would you seriously be excited about us picking up Dwight Gayle on a fookin free from Newcastle?
Come on mate. Now I know you're just taking the piss
No signings excite me John I’m 42 years old.
What excites me is how the team plays and if they perform. I’m not going to start cracking open the champagne if it’s confirmed Rabiot signs for example. He might be shit.

I would welcome Gayle to the club as I would any new player and judge him on what he does here.

Not slag him off before he’s pulled on a shirt and then start sucking his cock when he keeps coming off the bench and scoring goals.

Or worse, slagging him off anyway because he made me look a cunt.

Back
Top Bottom