January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dortmund have got 60M for a player who sits on their bench and can't get into the side because a youth player (Laarsen) and a lad they bought for 7M play ahead of him.

Fair play to them.

Dortmund have got 60M for a player who sits on their bench and can't get into the side because a youth player (Laarsen) and a lad they bought for 7M play ahead of him.

Fair play to them.

Dv6bwYDWoAA34jv.jpg

They are 6 points clear in the Bundesliga and their current front line cost £30,000,000 - they've got a great transfer policy over there.

Fair play to them.
Fair play to Dortmund indeed, but I would've been disappointed if we paid that for Pulisic

Come on people I need some itk
Had a weekly catch up call with my source at the club, Poch has identified a few targets, mainly with the aim of increasing the amount of home grown players in the squad, but we won’t sign anyone unless we can clear some of the dead wood, he also told me that there is a small chance we can will make a marquee signing for when the stadium opens, but he couldn’t confirm if that would be saved for the summer window with all the delays, so in a nut shell if we shift some players, we will try to replace them with homegrown players.

His ITK Bollox is easy, if you donate I will give you another update same time next week :levyeyes:

Dv6bwYDWoAA34jv.jpg

They are 6 points clear in the Bundesliga and their current front line cost £30,000,000 - they've got a great transfer policy over there.
We operate a similar model of taking a chance on talent usually young then develop and polish them up, then finally sell on for big profit and the process starts all over again.

Yeah and we signed both 10+ years ago.
But the point was that it's not an old thing this buying and selling lark for maximum profit should erikson not wish to stay then he to will sold for a large sum also with a cheaper alternative sought that is not quite at the same level while we wait a season or two while they develop.

Back
Top Bottom