January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eh! You asked me to decipher Poch's latest comments. Which I did.
Doesn't need a genius to figure out what he's saying anyway. Thought you could have seen it for yourself tbh
Why can't you take Poch at his words? What bit are you struggling to understand? Is he pulling the wool over your eyes?
1st time asked:
Management - Mauricio Pochettino
Care to inform me of a single manager in World football who has a better relationship with the Chairman/CEO? (if there is tell me why, prove it with quotes).
2nd time asked:
Still, haven't answered my question about what manger has a better relationship with his Chairman than Poch has with Levy.

They aren't building a new stadium. Even if they were, the sale of the land the Bernabéu is built on would pay for 2 or 3 new ones, clear every last cent of debt and still have enough left over to buy a team of Neymars and Mbappes

No

So you're saying IPIC have no involvement in Real Madrid?

Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 said
Still, haven't answered my question about what manger has a better relationship with his Chairman than Poch has with Levy.[/QUOTE]

Because it's a dumbass question that's impossible for anyone to answer.
For all we know Werner and Klopp could be in a serious relationship.
Keswick and Emery could well get on like a house on fire.

You don't know the personal or professional relationships of any manager and chairman in football and neither do I.

All we can do is base our judgement on what we see. And what we see is a hugely talented manager in Pochettino working miracles to keep us competing with the best in the land without any backing from his chairman.

Then why do you keep claiming to know the relationship between Poch and Levy?

Buried by your own words.

Lol.

:dembelelol:
I don't know the relationship. I have an opionionon on the the professional relationship between them that affects our club.
We form our judgement on what we see. Poch says in May we need to be Brave. Get our signings in early. Says we cannot continue pretending to be clever spending small money.

Levy then spends nothing and signs no-one.

Actual events that shapes our thoughts and ideas.

Nobody claims to know for certain.
Except Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 . Who claims to know they have the best relationship in the world of football

I don't see why he would say we need to be brave or we can't continue to to compete while spending small money if that's not what he really thought. Especially on the eve of the transfer window. Do you?
Or do you think he was deliberately lying to make his boss look like a cunt. He's got more class than that, surely

I can fully understand him telling the odd whistler to put his boss in a good light though. Especially with another transfer window looming. That's another reason I love Poch.
Always prepared to say whatever's necessary, true or not, for the benifit of the club. Never openly criticising anyone connected to the club.

Class act.

Last edited:
Signing new players is more important than actually winning to some people around here
Not me. I was fully intent on keeping away from the thread till January but the cunts just keep fucking tagging me and drawing me in.
I'm outta here now till after Christmas.

Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 said
Still, haven't answered my question about what manger has a better relationship with his Chairman than Poch has with Levy.

All we can do is base our judgement on what we see. And what we see is a hugely talented manager in Pochettino working miracles to keep us competing with the best in the land without any backing from his chairman.[/QUOTE]

Now that's how you do it John. Now you've cracked how it's done have a crack why don't you?

Back
Top Bottom