January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

70faTq5.gif

Thought the moon said "Moura" for a bit.

That would have been something

You always need to buy Brazilians in pairs. They are not happy alone. The
World's most sensitive people. Must get Malcom also.

Last edited:
Well honestly, I'm disappointed. Poch said in December that we'll do our business in January and several new names on the line and then suddenly we play dead. It's clear we need a fresh pair of legs in CM and some flair up front, and as we progress it will be harder to find bargain deals as a big club. If Levy wants the CL cash cow flowing then spill some of her milk

An attacking minded CM is exactly what we need this January to edge out top 4.
Unfortunately even if we end up signing anybody, they won't have much time to integrate before the United, Pool, Arse and Juve matches.

Let’s face it even if he doesn’t start all the time it’s better having a proven Brazilian international to come of the bench, then having a youngster who won’t get game time no matter what or the likes of Nkoudou.

Just need to sign an Eriksen back up and it’s window complete for us I think

Let’s face it even if he doesn’t start all the time it’s better having a proven Brazilian international to come of the bench, then having a youngster who won’t get game time no matter what or the likes of Nkoudou.

Just need to sign an Eriksen back up and it’s window complete for us I think
Well if PSG are in a selling mood Pastore would be nice!

I just hope that whoever comes in, Poch and Levy mutually agree. I know Poch is a good coach aswell, but that's not how Levy should back him up.

£22m for Lucas Moura seems cheaper than £40m for Malco(l)m (who a few weeks ago everyone was doing a Danny Rose google search). Moura also a proven international and plays for PSG. No brainer surely.

Back
Top Bottom