January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’ve had enough young wingers that we’ve taken a punt on, I’m looking at N’Jie and N’Koudou, Malcom would be a more expensive one of those. Moura is 25 hardly old and is at least a seasoned international and has been playing for the best team in France. We need experience not another gamble. Surely giving someone like Edwards a go would save us from a Malcom signing?

I don't think Edwards is going to make it with us. He'll end up somewhere like West Brom. If he was that good Poch would have given him more minutes I feel

To be fair, if we could pull out both of them for 60M it would be amazing job. Or 70 at least. Our squad needs debt
Levy+Wheelbarrow.gif

We are potentially getting a player who has won things and is a veteran in the CL competition. Don't we want players who know how to get over the finish line? Only 25, so we are getting him when he's about to enter his prime, so hopefully Poch can help flourish his talents that he was highly rated for as a youngster.

We are potentially getting a player who has won things and is a veteran in the CL competition. Don't we want players who know how to get over the finish line? Only 25, so we are getting him when he's about to enter his prime, so hopefully Poch can help flourish his talents that he was highly rated for as a youngster.

I can't see how this kid cannot improve under Poch, from what i have seen (and this has been only a game or two) he already eclipses Sterling and Mane, and Mahrez isn't even close to him.

At a goal every fourth game i still cannot understand why PSG are getting rid, unless he wants more playing time? A huge addition in my opinion and with him Eriksen and Son (Dele dropping deeper) thats one hell of a potent attack we would have.

We’ve had enough young wingers that we’ve taken a punt on, I’m looking at N’Jie and N’Koudou, Malcom would be a more expensive one of those. Moura is 25 hardly old and is at least a seasoned international and has been playing for the best team in France. We need experience not another gamble. Surely giving someone like Edwards a go would save us from a Malcom signing?
You're right that right now we need experience and soMoura is the right signing. However, Malcolm is going to be a top player, he's not another N'whatever.

The big thing about Lucas is he isn't a brain dead footballer like Townsend, yes he does have his moments but he is a creative player, only plays out wide because he's fast, also a hard worker on the pitch, look forward to his debut screamer off the bench against the Red Mancs

Back
Top Bottom