January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Podolski does want to leave in January, I could forgive him for putting on that shit shirt so long as he publicly announces that Wenger is a Pedo and he hated himself every day he was at that sad excuse of a club

Why is that?
Fifa aren't happy about Jorge Mendes influence so banned third party ownership.

Jorge Mendes has been very involved in the Peter Lim take over of Valencia, so don't be surprise to see him going there.

Also Greizmann may have to be moved as well. As it has been rumoured mendes funded that move as well since Atletico are broke but yet managed to spend alot of money.

If Podolski does want to leave in January, I could forgive him for putting on that shit shirt so long as he publicly announces that Wenger is a Pedo and he hated himself every day he was at that sad excuse of a club
Podolski is a shit player. There's a reason he rarely plays for the scum and Germany anymore.

I like Kane and think we should play him much more often. It seems that he plays in Europe, and Cups, and against smaller teams, whereas Ade gets big teams and most EPL matches.

I say we need to ship both Adebayor and Soldado. Soldado because he cannot score and will not, cut our losses and sell him back to Spain. Adebayor would be a big weight of attitude of our shoulders, plus he's getting old.

Keep Kane, and buy two strikers: Bony, Pato, Benteke, Destro,
Jay Rodriguez as another option would also be good.

A quick ball-playing midfielder would be ideal but may be surplus to requirements given the length of our midfield options, but Fabian Delph was a good shout.

Out: Naughton, Kaboul, Dembele, Paulinho, Adebayor, Soldado
In: Delph, Rodriguez, Bony, Destro

Lloris, Vorm
Walker, Yedlin, Davies, Rose
Vert, Chiriches, Fazio, Dier, Veljk,
Delph, Capoue, Mason, Bentaleb, Stambouli,
Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli, Lennon, Townsend, Rodriguez,
Bony, Destro, Kane.

Crack pipe dreams.
But selling those players would give us sufficient funds.

I like Kane and think we should play him much more often. It seems that he plays in Europe, and Cups, and against smaller teams, whereas Ade gets big teams and most EPL matches.

I say we need to ship both Adebayor and Soldado. Soldado because he cannot score and will not, cut our losses and sell him back to Spain. Adebayor would be a big weight of attitude of our shoulders, plus he's getting old.

A quick ball-playing midfielder would be ideal but may be surplus to requirements given the length of our midfield options, but Fabian Delph was a good shout.

Lloris, Vorm
Bony, Destro, Kane.

Crack pipe dreams.
Kaboul, Naughton and Dembele out? Dembele perhaps, apparently Everton is interested, so if the price is right..... Pato in??(He's a wreck)
I do agree that we need a new striker, but I think that the best option would be Porto's Jackson Martinez.

Kaboul, Naughton and Dembele out? Dembele perhaps, apparently Everton is interested, so if the price is right..... Pato in??(He's a wreck)
I do agree that we need a new striker, but I think that the best option would be Porto's Jackson Martinez.
Or the italian striker of Borussia Dortmund,Ciro Immobile,could be a solution but for the next summer in 2015,the italian scoring goals in Champions and Bundesliga,he replaced well Lewandowski,who goes at Bayern Munchen in this summer.
I agree with Pato,not a solution...AC Milan renounced at him quick

Or the italian striker of Borussia Dortmund,Ciro Immobile,could be a solution but for the next summer in 2015,the italian scoring goals in Champions and Bundesliga,he replaced well Lewandowski,who goes at Bayern Munchen in this summer.
I agree with Pato,not a solution...AC Milan renounced at him quick
How on earth are you proposing to get the main striker of a bigger, CL-contending club to turn out for us?!?!? This isn't football manager.

Lloris, Vorm
Bony, Destro, Kane.

Crack pipe dreams.
This is just laughable. We're not getting Destro. Why would the second best Serie A team in the league over the past year sell their young, Italian striker after they have shown that they can compete with the Cities and Juve's of the world? You've obviously played to much fifa because Pato is shit in real life and a walking hospital bill. Fabian Delph is complete unnecessary when we have Capuoe, Dembele, Mason, Benteleb, and Paulinho that can all play in the double pivot role.

There's no reason to sell Ade, no matter how much anybody doesn't like him. The amount we'll get for him isn't worth what he can contribute to the team and I don't think selling Soldado is worth it either because interest just won't be there. If we want a striker we are going to have to overpay for Bony, Martinez or Benteke because there aren't really any other proven options that we'd be able to get. I personally think we should be going after a younger, cheaper, lesser known player and hoping he develops because we've proven time and time and again that going after the expensive player doesn't guarantee you anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom