Ivan Perišić

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello. My final post on this forum, been following it since summer. Today our dreams finally came true. Perisic came home. He will play for 1€ salary, and after the loan he signs new 1 year contract also for 1€ salary with Hajduk Split.

Regarding his recovery, it is going well, he is expected to play sometime between end of March/start of April.

Wish you best of luck in your league, definitely my favourite foreign club since I started following you because of Perisic last summer.

COYS and HŽV.

Hello. My final post on this forum, been following it since summer. Today our dreams finally came true. Perisic came home. He will play for 1€ salary, and after the loan he signs new 1 year contract also for 1€ salary with Hajduk Split.

Regarding his recovery, it is going well, he is expected to play sometime between end of March/start of April.

Wish you best of luck in your league, definitely my favourite foreign club since I started following you because of Perisic last summer.

COYS and HŽV.
Well pleased with all our Croatian signings.
Lets hope the V guy keeps up the good work.

tenor.gif

COYS and HŽV.

Will you be back here when Vuskovic starts training with us?

Always good to have bits of info from a different (more direct) source.

Wish him all the best. Always nice to see players returning to their boyhood club, an even more so when they practically do it for free.

Shame we never got to see him in our current system. Have a gut feeling he would've been drowning in assists.

Wow I can't believe this is actually happening. Must mean his recovery is going very well.

Can't remember where now; but it was said he still wasn't expected to be fit enough to play for us before mid April. By which time the season's virtually over...... If we can farm out a decent slice of his wages then it makes perfect sense to let him go.

Shame really that he got injured at the start of the season, he would have been a great squad and impact player. His experience would have been vital too.

His stats last season were pretty good in all honesty.

Still makes me laugh that Conte started him up front with Kane against Liverpool. Really is Mr Versatile.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom