Ivan Perišić

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No 'mystique' left to distort things, everyone now knows that Conte is a hack.
The same Conte who basically refused to play Sarr or Bissouma on account of not being good enough. Now they are starters for one of the top midfields in the Prem.

He was a hack, and I now have doubts as to the veracity of anything that bald mofo has ever said.

Spurs have publicly ruled Perisic out for the season although the player hopes to return a little before that in order to be in contention to play for Croatia at the Euros next summer.

The experienced wide-man, who turns 35 in just over a month, did impress Postecoglou and played a part in the early games before his injury but with his lucrative contract coming to an end next summer, Spurs would be open to some kind of agreement with the Croatian club if the player also is.

Big shame he got that injury, get the feeling Ange liked his ability and attitude. Hope he gets fit for the Euros and finds another club afterwards.

2 assists in 169 minutes this season. Would have been a real help to the squad but, it must be a really tough time for him at his age and having such a bad injury. Head up Ivan!

I hope for his and our sake that he gets fit enough by mid Feb to get a loan move back to Croatia.
He needs game time before probs his last hurrah at the Euros.

Croatian transfer window is open between Jan 18th and Feb 15th so can leave after our window closes

HSplit have gotta be stupid to bring him in before the summer if he's projected to not kick another ball this season..... Literally burning wages for a player they can have for free in the summer anyway.

+ If I'm Perisic I'm sticking around to rehab amongst the world class facilities on full-monty wages.

Back
Top Bottom