Ivan Perišić

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

america burn GIF

Hello. My final post on this forum, been following it since summer. Today our dreams finally came true. Perisic came home. He will play for 1€ salary, and after the loan he signs new 1 year contract also for 1€ salary with Hajduk Split.

Regarding his recovery, it is going well, he is expected to play sometime between end of March/start of April.

Wish you best of luck in your league, definitely my favourite foreign club since I started following you because of Perisic last summer.

COYS and HŽV.

I'm an Inter supporter, and I already miss him and am nostalgic when I see him there. Great player, great professional, keeps his head calm on the pitch, and unselfish. Thanks for all you've done, Ivan, and good luck at Spurs.

Antonio and Ivan are real winners, have no doubt about that, friends.

£98k with no fee is basically peanuts. £10m all in for his two seasons here. Incredible deal that will open up significant money for other spots.

And with Sess rotating with him and still developing, you're not mortgaging the future at all. Sess steps in as first choice when Perisic's contract ends and you buy a young player to develop behind Sess.

Last edited:
Ivan Perišić in just 11 minutes against Chelsea:

🔘 14 Touches
🔘 4 Passes
🔘 100% Passing Accuracy
🔘 5 Crosses
🔘 1 Assist
🔘 2 Chances Created
🔘 1 Big Chance Created
🔘 2 Ball Recoveries
🔘 1 Interception

Back