Home Attendances

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy has had a mare. Once you stop going regularly you realise you don't actually miss it that much.

The £1200 a season I am saving doing half the amount of games i usually do is going on my other hobbies. And the 9.5 hours extra time I have on match days is better spent on other things.

Levy has had a mare. Once you stop going regularly you realise you don't actually miss it that much.

The £1200 a season I am saving doing half the amount of games i usually do is going on my other hobbies. And the 9.5 hours extra time I have on match days is better spent on other things.
Shouting at our players on the shit stream that keeps freezing? :harrylol:

kids for a quid is on the horizon
Not going to happen in the PL. The general admission tickets will still sell out at full price and the empty seats are all season tickets that have been paid for. Any season tickets that remain unsold this season will just become more general admission seats that will sell, to tourists if necessary.

Not going to happen in the PL. The general admission tickets will still sell out at full price and the empty seats are all season tickets that have been paid for. Any season tickets that remain unsold this season will just become more general admission seats that will sell, to tourists if necessary.

Should have put a lol, was tongue in cheek lol

I remember when the idea that ticket demand was bottomless still applied to the NFL like 15 years ago.

Empty, unsold seats to NFL games is the widespread dirty little secret now.

He doesn't understand his clientele.

He only understands how to exploit their loyalty.

My fear for THFC is that the catastrophic damage these parasites have inflicted on to the football club will only become apparent when they have finally been removed.

The game is about glory.

Last edited:
I’d hope a 24 year old on 40k could afford £80 for a ticket. Probably spend that on a nice t shirt.

Lol at the idiots disagreeing with this statement.

None of the lads I know on sites are earning £40k a year. They all think nothing of spending £100s on Tattoos, going to Ibiza and buying drinks at £20+, recreational substances for the weekend at much more than £80 or buying the ubiquitous statement Stone Island T shirts at £100+.

What do you think 24 year olds spend their money on?

I’d be more concerned about the dad of 3 trying to get his kids tickets for a game who is on 40k a year than a relatively well off 25 year old.

He doesn't understand his clientele.

He only understands how to exploit their loyalty.

My fear for THFC is that the catastrophic damage these parasites have inflicted on to the football club will only become apparent when they have finally been removed.

The game is about glory.
Spot on. Short term thinking

Who will buy those exec lounge seats and boxes in 30 years time?

Strangled us

Back
Top Bottom