Home Attendances

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol at the idiots disagreeing with this statement.

None of the lads I know on sites are earning £40k a year. They all think nothing of spending £100s on Tattoos, going to Ibiza and buying drinks at £20+, recreational substances for the weekend at much more than £80 or buying the ubiquitous statement Stone Island T shirts at £100+.

What do you think 24 year olds spend their money on?

I’d be more concerned about the dad of 3 trying to get his kids tickets for a game who is on 40k a year than a relatively well off 25 year old.
Are those lads going to football? No. They were 20 years ago and potentially would now if tickets were cheaper

Last edited:
Lol at the idiots disagreeing with this statement.

None of the lads I know on sites are earning £40k a year. They all think nothing of spending £100s on Tattoos, going to Ibiza and buying drinks at £20+, recreational substances for the weekend at much more than £80 or buying the ubiquitous statement Stone Island T shirts at £100+.

What do you think 24 year olds spend their money on?

I’d be more concerned about the dad of 3 trying to get his kids tickets for a game who is on 40k a year than a relatively well off 25 year old.
Isn’t it because they spend their money on all this stuff, that they can’t afford a ticket?

I’d hope a 24 year old on 40k could afford £80 for a ticket. Probably spend that on a nice t shirt.
A 24 year old on 40k, is probably still living at Chez Parents, when you consider how inflated the UK housing market is, so would probably be minted. Why would anyone disagree with your statement?

Back
Top Bottom