Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch is making a winning team, he has to test the form senior players coming back from injuries like Wanyama and Sissoko. No time to experiment with Foyth or KWP. It is a long brutal demanding season.

The arrogance of some of our fans boggles my mind
We need to start winning trophies and this trophy represents our best chance at doing that

v

DoCet9_XkAEE3qu.jpg:large

I'd say from that line-up, we're treating this pretty seriously!
I was half expecting the likes of Amos, Skipp, Georgiou, Oakley-Boothe & Whiteman to feature (even start) but none are anywhere near the line-up... still, at least our good old friends in the Media can't say we're 'disrespecting' the Competition... having said that, pressure's on to win, now ain't it?

Poch is making a winning team, he has to test the form senior players coming back from injuries like Wanyama and Sissoko. No time to experiment with Foyth or KWP. It is a long brutal demanding season.
Seeing as KWP and Foyth don't play the same positions as Sissoko and Wanyama, I don't see the problem.

Almost the line up I predicted, other than Lucas starting over Son. Very strong though, and more than capable of winning this.

Glad to see Kane, Eriksen and Vertonghen getting a full rest, and Dele, Winks and Wanyama getting minutes.

Back
Top Bottom