Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Barely, you semi-literate cunt.
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

giphy.gif

I am perusing through all of this garbage thinking how much I hate each and every one of you who posts some nonsense about WW II ruining Son's thread. And then pondscum casually mentions he is a gooner, and I remember who I truly hate. Thank you, fucking gooner scum. Thank you for reminding me what is truly important. Now get the fuck off this forum, you dirty cunt.
:eriksenserious:

Careful, you'll upset Danny Kelly and Airfix with that kind of talk.

:allitongue:

Oh great here is another 1st time poster coming out of the woodwork claiming to be a half Korean something.
I couldn't care too much about whatever as I said before, but if Sonny's good videos are getting deleted that is detrimental to my enjoyment? I want to know who the fuck that is doing it.
Dude, you talk too much crack on here and give Koreans a bad name. I have been biting my tongue for ages but now I must speak....as a fellow Korean, it would be appreciated if you were a bit less annoying. Yes, the KFA sucks but you blast them way too much.

Coming out of the shadows after lurking for a while to say this: The Korean fans are freakin ruining this forum. This whole Korea/Japan argument is not only inappropriate here but pissing off people who want to talk football and you're not doing Son any favors. I'm American and ethnically half Korean. I'm not sure what it's like in the U.K. but no one in the states would get away with using a derogatory term like Japs. That's just fucked up.
Well said Trey!!

I am perusing through all of this garbage thinking how much I hate each and every one of you who posts some nonsense about WW II ruining Son's thread. And then pondscum casually mentions he is a gooner, and I remember who I truly hate. Thank you, fucking gooner scum. Thank you for reminding me what is truly important. Now get the fuck off this forum, you dirty cunt.
:eriksenserious:
Relax buddy, I have Korean heritage (born in Oz), so I follow Sonny's career with much interest. Dare I say it, but I have grown to be very fond of Spurs over the past few years....a great bunch of lads! I am so sad at what has happened to Arse over the years....that team from 97-04 seems like a massive distant memory now. Ah well...

Exactamondo, as The Fonz would say. I came on here not expecting a history lesson on Asian warfare.
And I do use the odd swear word, when nothing else will do - so, I wish that those posters who have completely derailed this thread and robbed me of 30 precious minutes that I could have spent reading about my beloved team - Bugger Off!
You are a lovely lady Mrs P, keep up the great work!

Coming out of the shadows after lurking for a while to say this: The Korean fans are freakin ruining this forum. This whole Korea/Japan argument is not only inappropriate here but pissing off people who want to talk football and you're not doing Son any favors. I'm American and ethnically half Korean. I'm not sure what it's like in the U.K. but no one in the states would get away with using a derogatory term like Japs. That's just fucked up.
Of course, use of Cunt and Fuck are far more civilized. I deleted all my posts and come back in two days to see it being derailed by people complaining about being derailed.

What stuff? I'm not a real historical person. I know, Japs were the axis powers and did some bad stuff but don't really know all the details except the Nanjing massacre.

Please be more detailed.

Context .....

The Japanese killed less than 3% of the Chinese population, and less than 2% of the Korean population.

By comparison the US (and it's allies) killed 8% of the German population, and 4% of the Japanese population.

The US lost just 0.3% of it's population ....

So if the Japanese were 'ruthless killing machines' then what the feck does that say about the Americans?

Interestingly despite all the movies about the blitz, d-day, dunkirk because the UK was never actually invaded less than 1% of the UK population were killed by WW2.

World War II casualties - Wikipedia

History is written by the winners, both sides were ruthless killing machines, both sides fought dirty ... the US just did a much better job.

Sorry very off-topic ...

Ha ha, you're so deluded. The Koreans were perfectly content with Japan when their PM apologised. It's only now they have a new prime minister in there are issues. I've never heard such bollocks in all my life. The hatred in Korea is so deep no apology could ever overcome it, even though they let them have Takeshima
Yea... Koreans are ruining it.

Back
Top Bottom