Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

I'm still waiting, Trey Redding. Iss that your real name? If you are not going to reply could you send your half Japanese dude buddy 1st time poster maybe apologizing for all the good Sonny videos disappearing? I d accept it as a proper closure to this shit saga and like move on.

Click on the Son page

-----> 10 new pages
------> Fuck yes, Son MUST have signed a new deal :sonlol:

------> I just missed it on news sites because they'd rather report on Pogba's new haircut than Son's deal

------> Wait, what's Hitler, Churchill and the Japanese got to do with his deal? He doesn't have to go in the military :sonpoint:

No deal, you say. Just a huge cuntoff, you say :pochsulk:

Dude, I'm not sure why you'd be dismissive of a first time poster who happens to be half korean. Seems petty and harsh but you do your thing man.

Coincidentally I chatted with an American half Korean from New York crushed on a Metropolitan Line train up to Wembley Park for the Dortmund game and he had that same excitement that a lot of folks have experienced going to their first Spurs game. I think/hope he was on cloud 9 afterwards.

It's funny, it's almost like it doesn't matter where you're from, if you've got the enthusiasm and the passion you're Tottenham as far as I'm concerned.

You're welcome here Trey - you just posted at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The Japanese we’re fighting on the side that was committing mass genocide. They helped the murder of 6 million+(?) Jews. I don’t think they get to claim the moral high ground regarding nukes, but that’s just my opinion.

Anyway, looking forward to the next opportunity to sit in my living room singing:

Nice one Sonny, nice one Son. Nice on Sonny let’s have another one!!
:sonlol:

Oh great here is another 1st time poster coming out of the woodwork claiming to be a half Korean something.
I couldn't care too much about whatever as I said before, but if Sonny's good videos are getting deleted that is detrimental to my enjoyment? I want to know who the fuck that is doing it.

Just as an aside, some of the youtube videos are blocked as they were copyrighted FA/Premier League videos, which does seem a little more likely than a Japanese conspiracy..

Spare a thought for Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman , maybe even send her a prayer.

The nice lady who doesn't even swear on here just a liked one of my posts on page 298, so she is about to enter mayhem in 3......2.......1.........0 :lamelaaghh:
Exactamondo, as The Fonz would say. I came on here not expecting a history lesson on Asian warfare.
And I do use the odd swear word, when nothing else will do - so, I wish that those posters who have completely derailed this thread and robbed me of 30 precious minutes that I could have spent reading about my beloved team - Bugger Off!

Exactamondo, as The Fonz would say. I came on here not expecting a history lesson on Asian warfare.
And I do use the odd swear word, when nothing else will do - so, I wish that those posters who have completely derailed this thread and robbed me of 30 precious minutes that I could have spent reading about my beloved team - Bugger Off!

You used the 'B' word, that's a sin bin vote!

I am perusing through all of this garbage thinking how much I hate each and every one of you who posts some nonsense about WW II ruining Son's thread. And then pondscum casually mentions he is a gooner, and I remember who I truly hate. Thank you, fucking gooner scum. Thank you for reminding me what is truly important. Now get the fuck off this forum, you dirty cunt.
:eriksenserious:

Just as an aside, some of the youtube videos are blocked as they were copyrighted FA/Premier League videos, which does seem a little more likely than a Japanese conspiracy..

Yes. It sure doesn't say "You tube took it down because some Japanese reported it"

Coincidentally I chatted with an American half Korean from New York crushed on a Metropolitan Line train up to Wembley Park for the Dortmund game and he had that same excitement that a lot of folks have experienced going to their first Spurs game. I think/hope he was on cloud 9 afterwards.

It's funny, it's almost like it doesn't matter where you're from, if you've got the enthusiasm and the passion you're Tottenham as far as I'm concerned.

You're welcome here Trey - you just posted at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Thanks. I've been lurking without posting as I don't know much about soccer so just happy to observe and learn but couldn't hold back today. I don't think some of the Korean fans know how bad they look when they post some of things they do.
I came here for Son but now a fan of the whole team. I'm pretty sure I'll stay even if he moves. The team dynamic reminds me of my Seahawks during their build up to the Superbowl win of 2013. To be part of a fan collective your entire life then to see your team ultimately raise that trophy is more special than anything I've experienced. Man, I hope that happens for you guys. It's indescribable. I can't wait to see what happens with the full squad when Kane and Dele come back.

Thanks. I've been lurking without posting as I don't know much about soccer so just happy to observe and learn but couldn't hold back today. I don't think some of the Korean fans know how bad they look when they post some of things they do.
I came here for Son but now a fan of the whole team. I'm pretty sure I'll stay even if he moves. The team dynamic reminds me of my Seahawks during their build up to the Superbowl win of 2013. To be part of a fan collective your entire life then to see your team ultimately raise that trophy is more special than anything I've experienced. Man, I hope that happens for you guys. It's indescribable. I can't wait to see what happens with the full squad when Kane and Dele come back.

Welcome mate and enjoy the ride.
Exciting times as you say.

I'm still waiting, Trey Redding. Iss that your real name? If you are not going to reply could you send your half Japanese dude buddy 1st time poster maybe apologizing for all the good Sonny videos disappearing? I d accept it as a proper closure to this shit saga and like move on.

:avbnaa:

Any chance you could fuck off and leave this forum to fans who know how to string a sentence together?

Back
Top Bottom