Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It cant be my loose english here and there that really rubs. Its because I am too candid about this club at times isnt it?

No. I think you’re deluded if you really think that.

I’m assuming it’s more to do with your disparaging comments about other people’s posts and your incessant need to talk about your national team which is totally irrelevant to us.

No. I think you’re deluded if you really think that.

I’m assuming it’s more to do with your disparaging comments about other people’s posts and your incessant need to talk about your national team which is totally irrelevant to us.

Are you talking about that Trey redding character back there? - who must have endured all these proud Korean moments but allegedly decided to come out one day to say " you Koreans are fucking ruining this forum?

That national team is going to call up Son again in a couple of weeks. There are lots of talks about not calling Sonny for this time but when they do we'll see if you could say they are totally irrelevant again. But i could see your point to a degree on it and I can pipe down on that end. I hope I don't end up murdering anyone instead but I think I could manage. :pochsmirk:

Jerry I know you are here now because I think you are going around and rating peoples posts lol. You may nopt believe this but I remember seeing many posts I liked that came from you. Come on out and tell me what really bothers you you lovey ducky. Ive got two hours here today.

Goals and assists over the last two seasons from some of the best wide players in Europe in comparison to Son:

Son Heung Min
Games started: 64 games
Goals: 34
Assists: 19
Goal involvement: 53 goals

-------------------------------------------------

Raheem Sterling:
Games started: 68 games
Goals: 37
Assists: 25
Goal involvement: 62 goals

Leroy Sane
Goals: 26
Assists: 32
Goal involvement: 58 goals

Eden Hazard
Games started: 67 games
Goals: 32
Assists: 22
Goal involvement: 54 goals

Sadio Mane
Games started: 72 games
Goals: 33
Assists: 9
Goal involvement: 42 goals

Gareth Bale
Games started: 49 games
Goals: 24
Assists: 11
Goal involvement: 35 goals

Jerry I know you are here now because I think you are going around and rating peoples posts lol. You may nopt believe this but I remember seeing many posts I liked that came from you. Come on out and tell me what really bothers you you lovey ducky. Ive got two hours here today.

Troll. I’ve carded you and I hope enough people do so and get you sent off.

What a fucking tosser.

Goals and assists over the last two seasons from some of the best wide players in Europe in comparison to Son:

Son Heung Min

Raheem Sterling:

Leroy Sane

Eden Hazard

Sadio Mane

Gareth Bale

Goes to show how phenomenal his recent form is, he went through that barren streak in the middle of last year and still manages to compete against the best wide players.

What really amazes me is how long this purple patch has lasted - his other good runs in the past have never lasted this long. Makes me wonder if we are seeing an improved Son who has finally managed to iron out those frustrating inconsistencies.

Yo Timmy I have to go now but I take back what I replied to you earlier up there lol.
And placing a giant mirror towards you on my way out so you could take a good look before you comment about me. ok?

Has to do with this little thing called Japanese Imperialism. Raping, pillaging... all that stuff.
Damn... Sorry I mentioned anything at all. Lol I shall take the blame. I purposefully just mentioned it in passing without so it wouldn't turn into a shit show.

Son Heung Min

Raheem Sterling:

Leroy Sane

Eden Hazard

Sadio Mane

Gareth Bale
We should keep in mind that while Sonny has played in as many games as these other players, he's had much less time on the pitch. He has played as a substitute and got subbed out more so than the other guys in this list. That is why he has the best minutes played per goal ratio in the whole league.

We should keep in mind that while Sonny has played in as many games as these other players, he's had much less time on the pitch. He has played as a substitute and got subbed out more so than the other guys in this list. That is why he has the best minutes played per goal ratio in the whole league.

I only included starts - but yeah, you're right that he tends to get subbed off more than those guys.

However, it's also worth noting importantly that he's played ALOT more than these guys due to Asian Games and Asian Cup games with South Korea, a long with the World Cup.

After his first season with us, I thought he was going to be a bit of a luxury player, obviously skilful but quite inconsistent. He has developed into a key component of our team. I also love that he is not a big head and is such a popular guy. Hope he stays with us for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom