Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know if this is true or not but a lot of Koreans (From youtube comments) are saying that the Japanese are reporting Sonny's videos and taking them down on youtube. (Supposedly, the 2 countries hate each other)

I searched my saved videos (Which have all the spurs player highlights) and almost all of Sons highlight videos got deleted.....

Can anyone confirm if this is true? If it is.... Fuck them ****

I don't know if this is true or not but a lot of Koreans (From youtube comments) are saying that the Japanese are reporting Sons videos and taking them down on youtube. (Supposedly, the 2 countries hate each other)

I searched my saved videos (Which have all the spurs player highlights) and almost all of Sons highlight videos got deleted.....

Can anyone confirm if this is true? If it is.... Fuck them ****

Surely you can't just report a video & it gets taken down. Would be pretty funny and out of order at the same time if this is going on

Surely you can't just report a video & it gets taken down. Would be pretty funny and out of order at the same time if this is going on

It is weird that only Sonnys Vids are gone though.

From what I know, if enough people report it and find it offensive in any way. They will take it down.

But I'm not sure if this is true.

Can any Koreans in the forum confirm this?

Last edited:

YouTube is automatic they will take it down and the person who put it up has to prove its not offensive or breaks copyright or anything like that. Big companies do it all the time on fan channels knowing it takes ages to prove otherwise

YouTube is automatic they will take it down and the person who put it up has to prove its not offensive or breaks copyright or anything like that. Big companies do it all the time on fan channels knowing it takes ages to prove otherwise

사실이야 google translates "Its True"

What the fuck is wrong with the Japs?

Are they trying to mess with our Sonny? Fuck them, not buying anything Japanese again.

Let this be known on SMS. Yids lets go out there and defend our boy~

Last edited:
So basically every YouTube video of any footballer playing football can get swiped? Amazing that there's so many compilations of players on there. You'd think Sky, UEFA whoever owns the rights would be getting these closed down sharpish
That is why most of them crop the video or mirror them left and right or blur them. And if they don't have enough views, they don't usually care. Or if the footage are very old or very short. Unless number of people report them like in this case.

That is why most of them crop the video or mirror them left and right or blur them. And if they don't have enough views, they don't usually care. Unless number of people report them like in this case.

So a group of jealous Japanese people have conspired together, joined forces and fucked our Sonny over? That's pretty funny even if it means I can't get my Heung-Min Son fix in between midnight Spankbang sessions with good old Parmela Handerson and her five sisters. Big shame that

So a group of jealous Japanese people have conspired together, joined forces and fucked our Sonny over? That's pretty funny even if it means I can't get my Heung-Min Son fix in between midnight Spankbang sessions with good old Parmela Handerson and her five sisters. Big shame that

As funny as it sounds. It seems to be true. I had 5 Sonny highlight vids saved and all of them are gone. Every other player videos look fine and intact.

First post here. New to the Spurs, watching since Son signed up, never heard of the Spurs before (sorry) but now a fan. It's interesting to read the perspectives of others across the pond as I'm a Korean-American living somewhere in the States. Since I'm fairly new to EPL football, I can't appreciate the magnitude of what Son has been doing as much as others. It's been exciting to anticipate goals before every match and watching him doing it but frankly, I'm surprised to hear talk of player of the year as there are other players at other clubs scoring goals too. I've watched him play for the Korean national team in their recent tournaments and as you all know, he hasn't been as productive as he is on the Spurs for whatever reason. The quality of his teammates has a lot to do with his own personal success I suppose.

As far flying under the radar goes because he's Asian, I'm not quite sure but he was deemed overrated in his first year around these parts, right? He's probably overexposed in Korea, I don't think the average Japanese or Chinese citizen is aware of him unless they're football fans and EPL fans in particular. The overwhelming majority of anything I read online about Son is through U.K. media outlets, English translated Korean newspapers, and just a little from ESPN in the U.S. I'm aware of the Korean flag waving and zeroing in on Asian spectators at Wembley during TV broadcasts and I wonder if that's for marketing reasons. In any case, exciting stuff for Son and the Spurs, I think others on the team are stepping up and being more aggressive knowing they don't have Kane to rely on. Visiting London and White Hart Lane is on my bucket list, COYS.

Welcome.

Interesting take on things.... Stick around... Cherish this beautiful club.

Lad has such a great attitude too. His smile and different handshake for everyone. He's smart. He knows keeping good relationship with everyone is to his benefit. But in Sonny's case, I think it's ultimately helping the team with much better atmosphere in dressing room among everyone.

That's a bit cynical, innit?

The atmos already was pretty good when he arrived. Some individuals are just nice, friendly people you know.

Back
Top Bottom