Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I liked Son from the word go because he was so direct and proactive.

My old man didn't, even last season he was insisting that Lamela was better. Not anymore.

I love the guy, him and Dele are my favourite players at the club. I hope he stays at the club for the rest of his career.

Leeeeet the Son shine in

Leeeeet the Son shine in

The Sooooon Shine innn!!
He's actually got an infinite amount of song possibilities, based solely on just HOW many songs there are with the words Son (or Sun) in them...

In fact, the only way we'd have had any MORE song choices for a player would be if we'd signed Vagner LOVE!

Last edited:
He must be worth a fortune commercially? Surely samsung could give us some money?
It's gonna be all about LG - they are the screens going into the new stadium, they are the ones Levy is dealing with - I wonder how much is out of "Samsung were associated with the Chavs so fuck them"

I'm not saying Sonny was part of his master plan to infiltrate those traditionally Manure/Dipper heavy Asian territory, but it was a piece of the whole puzzle when you factor in AIA, as well as those post season Asian/Australian tours. The fact that he is getting better and better and becoming one of the most recognised and likeable players in football right now is pure bonus

I also strongly expect us to announce a post season tour of Korea and/or Japan in the next 2 seasons to capitalise on Sonny's hero status right now

It's gonna be all about LG - they are the screens going into the new stadium, they are the ones Levy is dealing with - I wonder how much is out of "Samsung were associated with the Chavs so fuck them"

I'm not saying Sonny was part of his master plan to infiltrate those traditionally Manure/Dipper heavy Asian territory, but it was a piece of the whole puzzle when you factor in AIA, as well as those post season Asian/Australian tours. The fact that he is getting better and better and becoming one of the most recognised and likeable players in football right now is pure bonus

I also strongly expect us to announce a post season tour of Korea and/or Japan in the next 2 seasons to capitalise on Sonny's hero status right now
Japanese pretty much hate Koreans and the feeling's mutual. I don't see how a tour to Japan would capitalize on Sonny's hero status at all. But agree with the rest of what you said

Japanese pretty much hate Koreans and the feeling's mutual. I don't see how a tour to Japan would capitalize on Sonny's hero status at all. But agree with the rest of what you said
The Korean part would be to capitalise on Son

The Japanese part because we are a short hop away, so it makes sense as we are there

Sprints! Hey, Sissoko and Moura are logging in some sprint time!

$

He completed 32 sprints at the weekend against Leicester!

In comparison, Llorente completed 4.

I see some great posts about Son being underrated or international superstar contradicting yet I find myself agreeing to both.

But here is what I think about Son on leaving the club. I think I've said the similar before here. After 4 years of trying Son has got the team and himself exactly where he wanted. The only way for Son to seek exiting would be imo if the team stopped progressing or regress to being Harry Kane team where the team and supporters are contend to merely having a league goal leader instead of the team winning the league or achieve higher. I am not talking about higher bank balance when I say higher. I doubt it will happen though because the man Harry himself turned it around this year with him passing more because he probably realized that is the only way he will win the club he loves and himself the championship. That to me is the biggest difference this season has.

Wear your Spurs shirt on on the town. A dead cert to get you laid mate! :sonlol:
Haha, I might not disagree with you! But if not been told our office is also in a red light district:pochwtf: :angryscouser:

One guy in our London office doesn't even like football but can literally tell me everything about Son. Says he is a mega star. Can't wait to see how mad it is out there.

Lad has such a great attitude too. His smile and different handshake for everyone. He's smart. He knows keeping good relationship with everyone is to his benefit. But in Sonny's case, I think it's ultimately helping the team with much better atmosphere in dressing room among everyone.

Back
Top Bottom