Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is really dangerously under-rated. His direct runs don't just help him get goals, but help other players find better positions and get goals too. It was not a coincidence we scored twice when he came on today even though he wasn't directly involved in anything and isn't up to full speed yet. He gave their back line another new dimension to think about and suddenly other players are available in another way.

He is really dangerously under-rated. His direct runs don't just help him get goals, but help other players find better positions and get goals too. It was not a coincidence we scored twice when he came on today even though he wasn't directly involved in anything and isn't up to full speed yet. He gave their back line another new dimension to think about and suddenly other players are available in another way.

Agree wholeheartedly except think the coincidence of us scoring when he came on had more to do with Sissoko coming off

English commentary

Two things I noticed watching this:

1) Goddamn he deserved to get an assist for Kane. Fucking post.
:kanehand:

2) Newcastle are snidey little cunts, aren't they? Needless little digs and shoves all over the shop, for example...

giphy.gif

sonny is one hell of player! scores with both feet and you can tell this season he is working on his passing game. i'm talking about the pass to kane when he hit the post and also about the pass when he was off side. shows that he is letting his selfish tendencies go. this season will be his best so far

My favorite thing about Sonny is he has so much inner self belief. When he comes on to the pitch you can tell he wants to make a mark on the game and believes that he can. He knows he can score, he knows he can make that pass or that run. He just trusts himself to put his stamp on the game. That more than anything else is why he's such a great player for us and why he's such an effective substitute

son should be used as a striker. he's not a good supporting player. he's not a good passer and as a winger he rarely cross the ball inside the box but what he's good at is scoring goals. if you use kane and son in two striker formation this team will be so much dangerous.

and poch need to stop using son as a wingback. he cannot play that position period.

He absolutely needs to start against Burnley. When he is off the field our offense looks slow and have no pace at all. Plus I think Eriksen really benefits with Son on the field.

He absolutely needs to start against Burnley. When he is off the field our offense looks slow and have no pace at all. Plus I think Eriksen really benefits with Son on the field.
We have pace in the side. What Son brings is the ability to dribble past a player, because he can do this he can pull a defence with a low block out of shape, e.g, Beat a FB then CB has to come across. He can do this on either side of the pitch and through the middle too which makes him such an asset. Even if teams double up on him that means there is space somewhere else to find, over to Mr Dele or Kane to find it and Mr Eriksen to deliver it.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.

TAKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS.

People have caught the same disease Gibbs has.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.

TAKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS.

People have caught the same disease Gibbs has.

And?

Dier/Kane/Davies/Eriksen/Winks/Dembele/Alli? Slow. Dropped points. This is a repeat of Soldado/Townsend/Lennon abuse I got.

You all ignore people talking sense on Twitter etc regarding speed. Why? Just because a little TFC clique danced around my twitter posts about Poch not taking account of the lack of pace? What's funny is that happened after a win. You don't even realize we struggled against 10 men, to edge that win.

I'm sure as usual your "Dembele is poison" laugh's will get ever more hysterical as you mash that "Kane, Wanyama, Dier and Toby are beasts" bin button with every Gibbsy prediction.

October 18th - Spurs vs Real Madrid

October 22nd - Spurs vs Liverpool

October 28th - Man Utd vs Spurs

November 1st - Real Madrid vs Spurs

Perhaps if all Spurs fans were jumping up and down for pace, and it trickled to the press/to Poch etc his job may be safe?

But what does Poch do? Brings on tiny slow Winks? Like I said. Don't hold your breath on Poch figuring out pace is his curse. Poch is in trouble. You don't know it. You think sentiment is protection. He has no idea how addicted Levy is to washing his hands of nearly men. I give him a year. He does not have a grasp of the fundamentals of the midfield game. Typical defender/bruiser. It's all very noble and lovable. But being a good judge of character and fitness isn't enough.

This is where you predictably melt because Poch is pressarific and untouchable.

And?

Dier/Kane/Davies/Eriksen/Winks/Dembele/Alli? Slow. Dropped points. This is a repeat of Soldado/Townsend/Lennon abuse I got.

You all ignore people talking sense on Twitter etc regarding speed. Why? Just because a little TFC clique danced around my twitter posts about Poch not taking account of the lack of pace? What's funny is that happened after a win. You don't even realize we struggled against 10 men, to edge that win.

I'm sure as usual your "Dembele is poison" laugh's will get ever more hysterical as you mash that "Kane, Wanyama, Dier and Toby are beasts" bin button with every Gibbsy prediction.

October 18th - Spurs vs Real Madrid

October 22nd - Spurs vs Liverpool

October 28th - Man Utd vs Spurs

November 1st - Real Madrid vs Spurs

Perhaps if all Spurs fans were jumping up and down for pace, and it trickled to the press/to Poch etc his job may be safe?

But what does Poch do? Brings on tiny slow Winks? Like I said. Don't hold your breath on Poch figuring out pace is his curse. Poch is in trouble. You don't know it. You think sentiment is protection. He has no idea how addicted Levy is to washing his hands of nearly men. I give him a year. He does not have a grasp of the fundamentals of the midfield game. Typical defender/bruiser. It's all very noble and lovable. But being a good judge of character and fitness isn't enough.

This is where you predictably melt because Poch is pressarific and untouchable.
"Poch is in trouble"...
You really are a fucking idiot.
:dembele:

Back
Top Bottom