Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If i'm honest he frustrates me a bit. Is a little too selfish for my liking, sometimes tries to take the World on for a goal when a simple knock-off would be the better option. Can't knock the contribution made last season and think he adds something different to the team but not one of my favourites... In times gone past pundits would always say a striker (I know he's a midfielder) needs to be selfish, to have that desire to score. I would say they also need the vision to see what is going on around them, quickly asses the situation and make a good decision. We're about the team and what we can collectively not individually achieve.

I would just end this by saying he is the we have running at speeds through a defence and has a sweet finish when he catches it right. He wasn't mega bucks and is a great option to have. Personally I would like another player of this kind in the squad.
Keep dreaming

The list of wide forwards better than Sonny in the top 5 leagues in Europe last year was pretty small:
Messi
Salah
Robben
Ronaldo

Not sure what more people expect from him. The dude is a legit superstar right now.

The list of wide forwards better than Sonny in the top 5 leagues in Europe last year was pretty small:
Messi
Salah
Robben
Ronaldo

Not sure what more people expect from him. The dude is a legit superstar right now.
Wut?

In the PL alone - Hazard, Mane, Sanchez even Sane had a great run

Messi
Salah
Robben
Ronaldo

I'm a Son fan but that's a crazy statement. He still has a lot of weaknesses in his game and still has a way to go.

Who else had more goals and chances created as a wide player last year?

He was that good.
If that's your only metric and picking only a single season as sample then Ryad Mahrez is one of the best midfielders in the world as well... doesn't sound right does it?

I think he could be very good for us, but let's not go slapping each other's dicks just yet.

If that's your only metric and picking only a single season as sample then Ryad Mahrez is one of the best midfielders in the world as well... doesn't sound right does it?

I think he could be very good for us, but let's not go slapping each other's dicks just yet.
..... Just the tip

Back
Top Bottom