Have we signed Paulo Dybala yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly I could see Dybala happening. He’s young and out of favor, yet could be incredible for us. Furthermore, if we bring him in in January, he has months to settle in to hit next season in stride

Spurs and PSG want Dybala in January. The title says "The Dybala that is hot"

tuttosport10.jpg

What a pathetic fantasy bubble you must live in.

Of course.... Cos I'M the one cooking up conspiracies to shield my brittle wee brain from day to day from disappointment.:pocheyes:

Loosen the chin strap; your tin hat is on way too tight, fella.
:adethumbup:

Can’t wait for us to sign Dybala and poch to play him at RB! :troll:
That's a ridiculous thing to say, no one is that stupid. He's left footed, pacey (possibly), could learn to tackle - eventually and played that position 3 times at lunch at school until his mum gave him some slaps for ruining his trainers. 3 games - 1 pair of trainers. To me that's dedication, effort , sheer talent and a winner's mentality.

Dont think we should do this, even if it was possible. He would be our Ozil or Alexis Sanchez, constant diva drama, greed and bullshit. Spend that money to sure up a couple of other positions with young lesser known players with potential.

Dont think we should do this, even if it was possible. He would be our Ozil or Alexis Sanchez, constant diva drama, greed and bullshit. Spend that money to sure up a couple of other positions with young lesser known players with potential.

.....Yet you demand Zaha.

Bambi on ice.
Big fish in a small pond.
Opted for big contract over better team.
Same position.
Older.
Gooner.

Back
Top Bottom