Have we signed Paulo Dybala yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I feel like I'd rather have Lo Celso. I don't think he's a better player, but he is a better fit as Eriksen's replacement.

Either way I'd like a new Eriksen contract most of all.

Why is everyone calling him overrated? Obviously a massive talent.

Sounds like bollocks but as most have said I'd take Lo Celso and Dybala over Eriksen just cos its fun and will piss off Woolwich fans

I'd drown lo Celso to get Dybala instead.
tenor.gif

He's Argentinian and Spurs for present and past reasons are a big draw for Argentinians ... Juventus can't get the best out of him alongside Ronaldo he's gone from 22 goals down to just 5 with his passes received per game down 40% (it's hard to play alongside Ronaldo for any striker) whilst we have a dominant striker in Kane he is not in anyway a go-to striker, we could easily play with a front two, personally I reckon Kane in front of Dybala would be epic .... or Dybala in front of Kane

Dybala is now wasted at Juventus Sarri might well want to cash in ... we have players they want ... this is not a myth this is a maybe ... overrated? He's won four Serie A titles and he's only 25 !!!!!!!!!

Why is everyone calling him overrated? Obviously a massive talent.

Sounds like bollocks but as most have said I'd take Lo Celso and Dybala over Eriksen just cos its fun and will piss off Woolwich fans
He is clearly talented, but some people are talking about him like he's 21.. He will be 26 in a few months time.

Back
Top Bottom