Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte is attempting to embarrass Levy into sacking him and paying compensation.

Levy has brought this on himself.

This grubby penny pincher will allow Spurs to be dragged through the dirt rather than pay off the mercenary he was forced to hire to fuck off quietly.

Levy deserves it too for treating a good man like Martin Jol so shabbily.

What goes around.

Levy actually owes Conte.

Conte agreeing to manage Spurs bought Levy an 18 month reprieve for 30 million in wages.

Conte has earned his bounty.

The cheap bastard running Spurs is right back where he was when Conte did him a favour.

What beggars belief is that many will now settle for a 'project manager' and some entertaining football which will buy Levy and ENIC another 18 months.

Conte is just another symptom.

Spurs need a cure for the 22 year disease we have been afflicted with.
Fucking bravo, sir

I hope that A) the atmosphere - be it people singing for Poch or something else - will help force Levy's hand, B) the performance is one that shows the players not downing tools (never want to see that), but somehow still lacklustre to force that hand further and C) that we win 1-0 with Lingard butchering a backpass and scoring an OG from 30 yards out in the 95th minute.
Don't renew your ST. Don't buy the merch. Stop following on social media. Basically stop giving the club any cash or attention, hit them where it hurts. If many of us did that collectively, the bald prick would be forced to listen to us & change his ways.

Don't renew your ST. Don't buy the merch. Stop following on social media. Basically stop giving the club any cash or attention, hit them where it hurts. If many of us did that collectively, the bald prick would be forced to listen to us & change his ways.

You'd have to wonder if it would just mean a stadium of 5,000 holdouts and 55,000 South Koreans. Only half joking, too.

Sackings usually start with Levy jetting out and meeting Lewis in the Bahamas to get his ok. Where is Levy currently? Here or over there?
None of them has cell-phones???

Amazon Dragon GIF by ADWEEK

You'd have to wonder if it would just mean a stadium of 5,000 holdouts and 55,000 South Koreans. Only half joking, too.
Levy don't care about real, longstanding (or suffering?) fans. Them guys can't afford to go no more anyway, too bloody expensive. They're at home in front of Sky or at their local boozer.

Baldy just wants them gits who gonna come in 4 hours prior to kickoff and spend 100s of quid at the club boutique, go-kart track and catalogue of Beyonce & other such events. Heck, he might offer them property deals too someday.

Thought I'd end up with Martin
But he wasn't a match
Wrote some songs about Harry
Now I listen and laugh
Even almost got married
And for Jose, I'm so thankful
Wish I could say "thank you" to Antonio
'Cause he was an angel
One taught me love
One taught me patience
And one taught me pain
Now, I'm so amazing