Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm no, I don't really. But my name isn't William Gallas.

........And cos he's vaguely said something you agree with you're happy to gloss over the rest?

I thought(*) we'd established that you, Col_McCafferty & John Thomas think that anyone that has vague concerns about Top 4 is a "cuck" and a Levy Lover that "deserves it" if the scum win the league?

(*Well I say "thought", but that's an understatement on my part....)

All I said was "It's" over..... You said "sacking", not me.

There's been several testaments from Chavs posted here (Dennis Wise being one) that the players were well happy to be rid of him, that he was slagging their player etc. etc. Very much mirroring the saga here.

The irony to your denial here is that you actually coined a phrase for it "Conteing"....... Yet now insist that it's not him resorting to type.

No I didn't. I just said that's not why he's left clubs previously, for the most part.

........And cos he's vaguely said something you agree with you're happy to gloss over the rest?

I thought(*) we'd established that you, Col_McCafferty & John Thomas think that anyone that has vague concerns about Top 4 is a "cuck" and a Levy Lover that "deserves it" if the scum win the league?

(*Well I say "thought", but that's an understatement on my part....)

Well if you're going to make stuff up then sure thing...

I think a select group of people, who do nothing but act as apologists for the club no matter what, deserve Woolwich winning the league. Not everyone who cares about top 4. If some people still get all excited over getting fourth then great, I'm glad they've got something to be excited about.

It's a very specific type of poster who I would say deserve our shit football, Woolwich winning it, our future and past lack of success etc. There isn't really that many of them either, tiny minority of people in fact.

It's a very specific type of poster who I would say deserve our shit football, Woolwich winning it, our future and past lack of success etc. There isn't really that many of them either, tiny minority of people in fact.

Perhaps; and being one them you've said it to you can absolutely and rightfully fuck off. :)

Others could say YOU deserve it for being such a simp for our numerous rivals, but that would be stooping to a level I'd seek to avoid.

No I didn't. I just said that's not why he's left clubs previously, for the most part.

What a load of slimey shit-housery.

Last edited:
Perhaps; and being one them you've said it to you can absolutely and rightfully fuck off. :)

Others could say YOU deserve it for being such a simp for our rivals, but that we be stooping to a level I'd seek to avoid.

What a load of slimey shit-housery.

How could I simultaneously be a simp for rivals and deserve them winning stuff? I'd want them to wouldn't I, so I could get some good simping in?

I think Levy is on his way out. Don't understand why Joe Lewis dont have him kicked out.
Levy owns 30%+ of the club, he can't be sacked as easily as a standard employee. Further, we all know Joe doesn't give a fuck what's going on on the pitch. I'd be shocked to find out he watches a match a year, in all honesty. It's an investment, and the investment is appreciating handsomely while turning over enough profit to be run self-sufficiently. He had to write a check to cover the COVID losses, but then who hasn't?

Other than that minor bump in the road, Levy has diligently turned their <£100M investment into £3B+ of value. Why would Joe try and sack him?

How could I simultaneously be a simp for rivals and deserve them winning stuff? I'd want them to wouldn't I, so I could get some good simping in?

Such is the dichotomy your descent into the world of JohnThomas -ism.

Perhaps chew it over yourself........ I'm really not inclined to do a deep dive into that particular 'pond'.

What would Conte have to keep quiet about ? What would the club want to hide ?
A lot.
He could start spilling the beans on players contracts, transfers, board level decisions, what his objectives were (scrape 4h, forfeit the cups if needed etc)
Then there's just opinions. We wouldn't want him gassing off to the media about what his opinions of Levy etc are. He, like most ex coaches at Spurs, will be very limited now in what they say.

A lot.
He could start spilling the beans on players contracts, transfers, board level decisions, what his objectives were (scrape 4h, forfeit the cups if needed etc)
Then there's just opinions. We wouldn't want him gassing off to the media about what his opinions of Levy etc are. He, like most ex coaches at Spurs, will be very limited now in what they say.
there's a difference: the ex coaches were sacked and they continued to be paid by the club until the end of their contract (so they had to shut up).
conte and tottenham made mutual resignation, so he isn't a spurs' dependent anymore right now

so the excuse is ready if things will worsen.

I didn't doubt it
No I didn't for a moment think that it would give a possibility for me to make an excuse. "The players were never ok with those two to take over". But there is always the risk that Conte in his rant was correct and that the players only play for themselves.

It may have looked that way, but that was never my intention.

Last edited:
there's a difference: the ex coaches were sacked and they continued to be paid by the club until the end of their contract (so they had to shut up).
conte and tottenham made mutual resignation, so he isn't a spurs' dependent anymore right now
We will have paid him something to go before June 1st. I'd be astonished if he says anything overly controversial now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom