Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not. I’m sick of being under the radar. For most of the last 30 years we have been under the radar. When is it time to challenge for something. We are going in circles again after Bale, but this time was much longer.

Oh I completely agree.

I thought we moved into a billion pound stadium to help us join the elite, not to slink into the background.

It's a weird comment but expected from a Levy cuck like him.

Good luck to Harry. One of our greatest ever players. I hope he tears that league up.

Now can we spend that money wisely and get some decent players to replace him?

That’s all I’m interested in now.

John Crace take

"Where Spurs will be without Kane, I dread to think. A savvier club would have planned for his departure, would have got the deal with Bayern done months ago and recruited a replacement. Though what kind of 30‑goals‑a‑season striker would want to come to a club that almost certainly won’t win anything? But Spurs being Spurs, we can only hope Richarlison rediscovers what his boots are for. And that the players are reminded the stadium is for football glory, not just NFL and Beyoncé concerts.

I’m not sure I’ll see Kane’s like again. Players such as him come around all too rarely and I’m getting long in the tooth. Too old to believe in the “it’s a season to rebuild” nonsense fans like to drone on about. Every season at Spurs seems to be a rebuilding season. Hell, if you can’t build a winning team around Kane, who can you build one around?"

Brutally hits the nail on the head, we are at a dead end with ENIC and Levy.

A DEAD END.

Last edited:
Where Spurs will be without Kane, I dread to think. A savvier club would have planned for his departure, would have got the deal with Bayern done months ago and recruited a replacement. Though what kind of 30‑goals‑a‑season striker would want to come to a club that almost certainly won’t win anything? But Spurs being Spurs, we can only hope Richarlison rediscovers what his boots are for. And that the players are reminded the stadium is for football glory, not just NFL and Beyoncé concerts.

I’m not sure I’ll see Kane’s like again. Players such as him come around all too rarely and I’m getting long in the tooth. Too old to believe in the “it’s a season to rebuild” nonsense fans like to drone on about. Every season at Spurs seems to be a rebuilding season. Hell, if you can’t build a winning team around Kane, who can you build one around?

Brutally hits the nail on the head, we are at a dead end with ENIC and Levy.

A DEAD END.
Do you want the number for the Samaritans ?

Best of luck to Harry. Gave us all great memories, and is the best player I’ve seen play for us.

He had his chances to win silverware with Spurs, he wasn’t starved of them at all. I hope he wins the Champions League with them, because a Bundesliga title with Bayern on your CV is as useful as the Audi Cup.

We move on now. Get behind Ange and the playing squad. We knew this day would come eventually.

Back
Top Bottom