Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Personally not sung he's name for 2/3 years since the Neville interview but glad he did right by the club and left now abroad.
Hopefully now the team with Ange bring that winning feeling to the club in the near future.

Seems like people in here are coping in their own different ways.

Sad times. Being a club neutral, I started following Spurs because of Harry and because Spurs had a ton of England players at the time. The England players dried up but the England ATG remained, and I watched every single match. Thanks to the wonderful Spurs communities like this, I've grown very fond of the club, and will continue to watch every Spurs match. My main event every weekend will now be Bayern, though, and the Bundesliga is apparently a bitch to watch in the UK -- yeah, it's on Sky, but it's only two or three matches a weekend, and there must be a rotation clause in the contract because it's only about one Bayern match per month. It's gonna be tough out there.

Anyway, I'll still be lurking and popping up every now and again, but this feels like the end of an era for me, just like it does with Kane. I hope we were all satisfied with his leaving video. You can tell how much the club meant to him, and his legacy does not deserve to be tarnished by this move. Nonetheless, I understand people wanting to push him out of sight and out of mind ASAP because it's pretty painful. I'd be gutted.

Much love, friendos.

Oh do I envy you my friend, to be a neutral and just support football, not any specific club.

Must be nice for you if a little boring and ultimately pointless. So you just wish everyone a good game? You like everybody?

As for German football, don't bother it's shit. Honestly I've tried myself but there's something 90's PL about it apart from Bayern and Dortmund, probably RB as well. It's not that great.

Sad Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Is there a chance he gets to list a trophy tonight?
I couldn't care less. He wears red and white now - a combo that brings me out in hives.

It feels a bit like when someone has died: some happy memories to recollect in the future but for now I don't really want to think about him.

Best of luck to him though.

Back
Top Bottom